Audiobooks discussion

Breathe (The Destiny Series, #1)
This topic is about Breathe
Free Promos for Review > Fantasy/Romance looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (last edited Mar 23, 2018 04:47PM) (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments My latest audiobook release. If you'd like a promo code to review it, please send me your e-mail address. Here's the blurb:

Dearra comes into possession of the magical Sword of Cyrus just as the evil Breken attack her island home. Though her people succeed in driving their enemy back to the sea, one of the invaders remains behind, left for dead by his cruel kin.

Now, Dearra doesn’t know what to be more surprised by, the fact that her sword can speak to her or that it has imperiously informed her that the handsome Breken warrior is her destiny.

The two are bound together by a chain of events that was set into motion 1,000 years earlier, and everything they thought they knew about themselves, their history, and their future is about to change.

https://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fan...

Thanks!

Rabid Reader (rabidreaderreviews) | 59 comments Count me in Scott, I’ve just finished The Sword of Draskara and will have the review up soon 😀

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks, Anne. Just sent you a code via e-mail. Enjoy.

Scott

message 4: by Mayu (new)

Mayu | 2 comments Hello,
If you have any more promo codes left, then I would like to read and review the book. My email address: paulmayurakshi@yahoo.com

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thank you. I just sent you an e-mail with a promo code. Hope you enjoy the book.

Scott

message 6: by Mayu (new)

Mayu | 2 comments Hello,
I have redeemed the code. I would try to read and review Breathe as soon as possible.

message 7: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (ryan_grady) | 54 comments I would review. :) US code.

magiccardarts@live.com

message 8: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Just sent. Thanks for listening.

Scott

message 10: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Scott wrote: "Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Just sent. Thanks for listening.

Scott"
Thanks Scott