dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Heyyy!!!:)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

???

message 4: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Sorry!! I'm here:) I don't even remember the idea to be honest...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It was a romantic supernatural/paranormal rp?

message 6: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Ahhhhhhhhh!! I remember now okay. So were we going to do doubles or no? Sorry I honestly can't remember

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

If you want we can, it doesn't really matter to me.

message 8: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments I'd like too if you wouldn't mind:)

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2014 04:00PM) (new)

Okay, that's perfect. So should I create a plot and can we do charries a bit later because I'm on my phone.

message 10: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ | 393 comments Yes please:) I'll work on my charries after the plot is all figured out.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(PLOT) In a world that has been taking over by ruthless Vampires, Humanity has struggled to survive and have few of its kind remaining. Fae have been sent from the heaven to protect all that is left of supernatural creatures and the few human left. (GIRL A & GIRL B) (A=me, B=you) are the strongest warriors sent from above leaders of the Angelic Troop. Both roam the world defeating Vamps and saving lives until...the find best friends (Guy A, Guy B) who are Vampires save the life of a mere Wolf. That's when the caos comes. Fae can't fall for the enemy but it is possible for the enemy not to be the enemy? Let's find out.