The Blank Index discussion

The Red Tent
This topic is about The Red Tent
The Red Tent > *Pre-read* What is your relationship to this book?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gabaccia | 6 comments Share your relationship with the book (spoiler-free) at this point in time.

We often have stories related to books we have or have not read, we often have expectations, stories we've heard from others, and beyond.

This is a free space to talk about the book before we even hit the first pages.

Noelle Mietus | 3 comments I have been recommended this book time and time again. I even started it once a few years ago but only got 14 pages in and then life happened and I didn’t pick it back up. I’ve been super excited to start this time with a group of women to read it along side of me. I subscribe to the thought that ‘everything happens for a reason’ and this is no exception! I can’t wait to see what this book holds.

Gabaccia | 6 comments One of my best friends, Elease, first introduced me to this book and the concept of women's circles. After that, I heard several women whom I admire reference the book over and over again. To me, to think that women would come together to rest and celebrate the moon and fertility is a truly wild and great idea, so why don't we do it? I'm not sure and I cannot wait to unveil some questions from this book.