1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Nier & Jay

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Hey! I suppose it's time to flesh out the details hmm? I know you prefer MxM, but what is your take on mature content, animated vs. real face claims, etc? Anything you have boundaries on? Oh and if you have any ideas that'd be lovely too. I can come up with some in a pinch though.

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I'm totally okay with mature content, I'm all for it actually it makes the rp a lot more interesting with mature content. I prefer real face claims because it gives a more realistic type approach. As for boundaries, I don't really have none, I'm okay with anything you want to do ( but as far as sex goes, we'll have to move that to pm of course ), and as for ideas, I don't really have any, but I'm going to scour Tumblr for some :)

message 3: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Understood! Yeah, I'm just gonna flip through some old ideas and possibly through some books to see if I can find anything interesting. Besides romance, is there any other genre you enjoy roleplaying? I usually enjoy thrillers/horror, but I've also been getting into a lot of fantasy recently. Mostly because of the world building and being able to create your own rules type thing :p

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I tend to lean towards Fanatsy, but I will occasionally be motivated to read mystery or thriller/horror. So, I'm okay with any of those genres .

message 5: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Hmm, how does a fantasy based type mystery sound? I kind of have an idea. It would be a village that's either plagued or haunted by a vengeful spirit. (We can decide what works best for us) and our characters would unwillingly become the ones to have to put the curse to rest?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Ooh that sounds good, I'd love to do that

message 7: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Perfect! Do you have a favourite fantasy race you wanted the characters to be?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Honestly, my most favourite fanatsy race is Warlocks, so my character is going to be a warlock ^u^

message 9: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Sounds good to me. I always liked the fae folk, or fairies, whatever people want to call them these days. So I think I'll make one of those with a really weird, specific kind of power.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Oooh faes are my second favourite fantasy races!

so as for romance, is that going to be included, and if so, how would we go about it and would they be together or not, like... I need the deets xD

message 11: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Lmao yes yes, romance will definitely be included. Did you want them to know each other from the beginning? Work together? Attend school together? I was thinking that maybe their small village could be safe at the beginning and then something awakens the big bad spirit and somehow marks them so it makes it obvious that it's up to them to safe their village

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hmm, I think it would be cute if they were childhood friends and they grew up together all that. And after graduating school or however the school system works in our rp world, they could have worked together in the work force. And when the spirit comes a knockin', they could band together to drive it out.

So since romance will be included, would they already be together or will we build up on it as we go and see where it goes on?

message 13: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Childhood friends would be so cute! We could even play the angle of one of them liked the other when they were young but couldn't tell them out of fear type deal~. I think it would be super cool if they were like... detectives or just local law-enforcement or something to make it seem almost natural for them to be snooping around and checking things out?

Maybe we can build on it? Instant romance has always been hard for me cx I guess I should ask though, do you prefer the more dominate personality or the submissive?

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Im already squealing at the cuteness of their entire relationship. That's actually a really cute idea, I'm just imagining a tiny fae(or warlock) getting a crush on their best friend but not telling them because they're a friend, and it's just so cute. Also, I'm just giggling internally, could you just imagine an actual warlock and an actual fae in law enforcement... every criminal would be captured and every criminal would be like idk, brainwashed or something. But, on a good note, that sounds good.

I prefer to build up on romances too. I also prefer to play submissive personality types, both personality wise and sex wise,

message 15: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments I can only imagine if they ever got a case wrong or something, just constantly smacking their foreheads while the rest of their squad just shakes their head as if it was bound to happen.

All good with me, I'm usually a more dominate type anyways! Although, my characters sometimes don't look it whatsoever, BUT that does not take away from their macho attitudes~ So do you have a template you want to use for the characters?

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I have a feeling that their squad would do that no matter what goes on, best friends and law enforcement don't generally mix well XD.

I don't have a template right now, I usually build off what my rp partner provides, but I do tend to use very detailed templates.

message 17: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments I see many fist bumps and high fives in their future hahah xD

Hmm, I haven't used the really detailed templates in a long time due to RP partners preferring simple ones. Could you give me some pointers maybe??

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments lol, most definitely.

Pointers? Ah... I'm not too great at giving out those

message 19: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Ah that's okay. Maybe I could ask you to create your character first? And I could just mold a template around it? I might be awhile, caught up in some things right now, so sorry!

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure! I'll have mine up at some point, and no worries! Take your time with whatever you're currently handling, and you can just make/post your character later when you have more free time :)

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments What would your character's name be?

message 22: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments Sorry for replying so late. I think I'm going to name my character Igneel, but have others call him Iggy. c:

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alrighty! I don't know what my character's name is going to be yet, I just wanted to know yours so that I had something to put for the relationships and stuff.. xD

message 24: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments That would be a good idea, since they're childhood friends. Maybe only your character can call him Iggy then~ that way it's something special between them. :D

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Awwwwe, yaass, that totally works

message 26: by attila (new)

attila (probablyafk) | 19 comments I cannot find anything that matches the picture in my head for him oh my god >___<

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments
a magical fool

full name: lysander artemis theodre
meaning: 'liberator' ; 'goddess of hunting' ; 'gift of God'
pseudonym: ly, lys, lysan, sander, arty, theo, teddy
  ( only igneel can call him arty & teddy )
title: high warlock, mr

birthdate: may
birthplace: primarily jerusalem
time of birth: around high noon
species: human / warlock
zodiac sign: gemini; the twins
compatible signs:
Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius
least compatible signs:
Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Pisces

ethnicity: jewish, german, hawaiian
nationality: american
languages:
• hebrew
• german
• hawaiian

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

appearance:

face claim: logan lerman
hair colour: brown
eyes colour: blue / light blue
height: 5 foot 9 inches
weight: 173 lbs
handiness: ambidextrous
blood type: type ab-
tattoos & piercings: arrow ; left & right arm
distinguishing features: his tattoo
attire / clothing styles: he attempts to fit in with each generation of tweny-one year olds, so it varies quite alot. this century, its currently casual, trendy, and sporty.

personality:

⌁ traits: quiet, calm, level-headed, meticulous
⌁ traits: stubborn, straightforward, blunt, disorganised
⌁ traits: sarcastic, witty, brillant, intelligent
⌁ traits: hard-headed, strong, (slightly) rude

⌁: cuddles, hugging, kissing
⌁: going for walks, exercising, swimming
⌁: eating, watching movies, reading

dislikes:
⌁: being disturbed, woken before 9 am, nightmares
⌁: hates being the big spoon, hates side hugs
⌁: sitting around all day, lazing about, dryness
⌁: dieting, rom-coms, romantic novels

strengths:
⌁: getting up every morning for work without complaining
⌁: proving people wrong when he knows he or someone else is right
⌁: not being sarcastic after every little thing someone says
⌁: actually eating healthy sometimes

weaknesses:
⌁: the smell of roses, chocolates, or strawberries
⌁: puppies, kittens, chicks, and basically small animals
⌁: life in general, he sucks at it
⌁: his inability to keep his cool

fears:
⌁: great fear of spiders
⌁: has a huge fear of being alone
⌁: death frightens him and gives him panic attacks
⌁: he fears of becoming too powerful

habits/quirks/faults:
⌁: constantly seen twirling a lock of hair
⌁: is either sarcastic or slight rude 24/7
⌁: doesn't give a basic shit about anything
⌁: is almost always late to every event

history:

from birth to childhood:
no one knows or remebers exactly when lysander was born, all they know is that it was somewhere in may, and that his birthplace was jerusalem. he knows of both his maternal and his step-paternal parentage, he does not know of his biological parentage though, however, his warlock mentor has revealed when he was younger that he had come into contact with his biological father at one time in his life. lysander has a total of four siblings, three of which are from his stepfather's side, one of which is from his father's side.

his childhood was fine, he was raised okay, and was taught things correctly, his parents loved him and his siblings looked up to him, his mother didnt care what he was and his step-father didnt care who's he was. his relatives liked him, but didn't love him, his appearance was just too odd for them since he didn't look like any of them.

he had a friend named igneel whom he had befriended when he was about a couple months old, their parents knew one anorher quite well and were best friends, thus lysander and igneel were to be best friends, and thankfully they did become best friends as they grew up.

from childhood to teenage years:
as lysander began to grow up, his relatives began to realise that they can't change the past and that whoever his mother shacked up with before her current husband, was in the past and he wasn't a part of anyones life. as far as anyone was concerned, and as far as lysander was concerned, his step-father was his father. when he began attending school in jerusalem in the seventeenth century, the kids would make fun of him relentlessly for not looking like his step-father, they called his mother a whore and said that God wouldn't care for her anymore because she shacked some other man. lysander knew how much God meant to his family, and so in a spurt of anger he used his magic and slammed any kid who said that into a nearby wall or tree. he did this even when people made fun of his best friend for his name, almost everyone believed that igneel and lysander could not be best friends because lysander was much cooler, and igneel was lame.

heading into his teenage years, he beganto learn that what he did when he was younger was wrong, and that no matter what anyone said to him about himself or his family, that didn't mean he was able to throw them into things. he began learning proper maths, and sciences, and he had no choice but to leadn about the jewish religon, despite not having any belief in the God or Gods at all. his parents respected his decision and didn't push him into going to the classes, when told of his skippings, his parents had brushed it off and claimed they tried everything they could to get him to go.

from teenage years to adulthood:
he learned that he was a homosexual when he was in the final year of high school, a boy had told him that he liked him and the two embarked on a rather rocky journey. igneel did not know of this rocky journey because lysander did not know whether or not he still had a crush on hus best friend. however, the boy he was with ended up cheating on him with some other guy, and so lysander did end up telling igneel about the relationship only because igneel wouldnt stop pestering him about why he wouldn't talk to anyone as much anymore.

he was finally happy to be done with high school when he graduated, less stupidty to deal with and less people to kick around for saying stupid shit. he did plan to go to college, but that didn't really work well, and so he just went into the police academy with his friend igneel, and together they were able to join a task force.

family relations:

⌁ father: unknown demon
⌁ step-father: efron theodore
⌁ mother: elisabeth theodore ( neé samuel )
⌁ older brother: adam theodore
⌁ younger brother: alexander theodore
⌁ younger sister: ezra theodore
⌁ twin sister: lysa theodore

⌁ sister-in-law: bethany theodore ( neé abbott )
⌁ brother-in-law: n/a
⌁ niece: gail theodore
⌁ neice: gabi theodore
⌁ nephew: matthew theodore
⌁ nephew: michael theodore

⌁ step-paternal grandfather: ethan theodore
⌁ step-paternal grandmother: mary theodore
⌁ step-paternal uncle: reuben theodore
⌁ step-paternal aunt: n/a
⌁ step-paternal cousin: roni theodore

⌁ maternal grandfather: seth samuel
⌁ maternal grandmother: shay samuel
⌁ maternal uncle: tobias samuel
⌁ maternal aunt: susan samuel
⌁ maternal cousin: n/a

⌁ family dog: mecca
⌁ family cat: rei
⌁ family horse: yaffa

⌁ dog: efron
⌁ cat: ethan

relationships:

⌁ gender identity: masculine ( he/him )
⌁ sexual orientation: homosexual
⌁ romantic orientation: homoromantic
⌁ relationship status: single
⌁ crush: igneel

⌁ friends:
• too many to count
• his squad
⌁ enemies:
• criminals, basically
⌁ best friends:
• just igneel
⌁ mortal enemies:
• the people who murdered his entire family
⌁ allies:
• his squad

important / interesting facts:

⌁ religion: agnostic
⌁ theme song: radioactive - imagine dragons
⌁ abilities & powers:
• cast demonic magic
• cast non-demonic magic
• can create spells and potions
• can use daily objects and inanimate things as magical artefacts
• can cast protective magic
⌁ fact one: lives in the americas with igneel.
⌁ fact two: his twin sister is still alive, and is also a warlock.
⌁ fact three: he is the high warlock of his state that he lives in, meaning all warlock's come to him before doing anything big or when they need help.
⌁ fact four: he is also a scholar in secretive sprial labyrinth, the central home of warlock magical research and knowledge. sprial labyrinth is home to new magic, some advanced and others intermediate or beginner.