The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

DC Comics FANDOM > JL Flash or TV show Flash?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bea (new)

Bea Okay I'm always the last one on the hype wagon but I've just recently watched The Justice League and I felt a tad weird about the Flash being different--not only in actors but also in character. DC seemed to have tried to make him like Marvel Spiderman and I'm not sure I like that.... Do you like this new Flash or Grant Gustin's Flash?

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Grant Flash. I liked JL flash but he was a lot like Peter Parker.

message 3: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
WoowReallly wrote: "Grant Flash. I liked JL flash but he was a lot like Peter Parker."

Same

message 4: by LaNona (new)

LaNona TV Flash, I really liked the Arrowverse shows (The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, etc.) though The Flash was my favorite to watch! I really wish they'd used the same actor in the Justice League movies!

message 5: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
LaNona wrote: "TV Flash, I really liked the Arrowverse shows (The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, etc.) though The Flash was my favorite to watch! I really wish they'd used the same actor in the Justice League movies!"

Ah yes! The Flash was always my favourite too! and I reaaally wanted him to be the same actor in the Justice League!