Challenge Corner discussion

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
This topic is about A Court of Wings and Ruin
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas - Restarting February 18th, 2019

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's manoeuvrings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit – and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords – and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

In this thrilling third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Sarah J. Maas, the earth will be painted red as mighty armies grapple for power over the one thing that could destroy them all.

Jamie Yay! So excited to read this with you!

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Jamie wrote: "Yay! So excited to read this with you!"

Me too! ^-^

Jamie End of part 1 (view spoiler)
I missed Lucien in the last book. He was a fav in the first one. I hope he can be one again.

Jamie Ch 23 (view spoiler)

Jamie Ch 31 (view spoiler)

Jamie End of Part 2
This had me cracking up (view spoiler)

Other thoughts: (view spoiler)

Jamie Done (view spoiler)

message 9: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 5 stars

Felicia | 14794 comments Mod
********** RESTARTING DECEMBER 15TH 2018 HAPPY READING! **********

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 3300 comments SO excited to get to this one!!

message 11: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire  | 388 comments Oh, I’ll join.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 3300 comments YAY!!! Glad to have you BR with us, Claire!!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 3300 comments Are we still buddy reading this one? I'd like to start soon. Has anyone else started?

message 14: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire  | 388 comments We should be starting 15 december, Vicki:-)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 3300 comments Okay, it's December 17 and I haven't started it. I won't be able to start it probably until Wednesday. I'll be driving to San Francisco with my daughter tomorrow to take her girls to the airport. 19 and 21 and they are on their way to Switzerland and I'm not jealous (I'm so happy they get the experience together) BUT I sure wish I were going too! lol

message 16: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire  | 388 comments I understand that,Vicki! Switzerland is very beautiful. I’ll be starting my book this weekend

message 17: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Dec 20, 2018 07:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 51540 comments Mod

RESTARTING FEBRUARY 18TH, 2019