World, Writing, Wealth discussion

U-900
This topic is about U-900
Announcements & Book Promotions > New novel 'U-900' by Michel Poulin

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michel (new)

Michel Poulin Hello to all my fellow comrades at WWW! This is to announce that my 19th novel is now available online for free (like all my other novels).

'U-900' is a sequel to my novel THE LONE WOLF THE LONE WOLF by Michel Poulin and is an alternate history of World War 2.

February 1943. Captain Otto Kretschmer, the top German submarine ace, is dead, with the technological marvel that had been the U-800 sunk, its surviving crewmembers taken prisoners by the British. However, another U-Boat captain will take the relay at the commands of another technological marvel: the U-900.

My new ebook can be found online for free at Free-ebooks.net. For Goodreads readers, you can get a free copy directly from me by sending me an email at natai@videotron.ca and request a copy, which I will then send you by return email. Please specify in which format(s) you would like to get your copy(ies). I hope that you will enjoy my new novel.

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13449 comments Congrats, Michel! 19 novels is very impressive!

message 3: by Marie Silk (new)

Marie Silk | 1020 comments Congratulations on the new book!

message 4: by Michel (new)

Michel Poulin Thank you, Nik and Marie Silk.

message 5: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan | 7224 comments Congratulations Michel, that's an impressive shelf of books.

message 6: by Michel (new)

Michel Poulin Thanks, Graeme. Now that I am a retiree, you can count on that shelf expanding rather quickly in the coming years. I expect to sustain a production rythm of about two novels per year, with an average of 300-400 pages per novel. It beats watching snow fall outside and it doesn't cost me a cent, plus I get to exchange ideas with people all around the World.