Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Sʟᴇᴇᴘ [ an advanced horror roleplay ] discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend, stuff of nightmares (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 450 comments Mod
Leaving for a while? Please let us know here, so that we don't think you've been wiped off the face of the Earth o.o

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) I'm taking a bit of a hiatus. My writing has been weak for the past few weeks and I want to take a time-out from it since its all I ever do. It's ben going on for a few days, but I'm going to carry on the little break from writing until Saturday. But I'll comment on one of the chat topics as a way to stay somewhat active. I just won't reply to any RPs. I hope you don't mind. :)

message 3: by sucre'd fiend, stuff of nightmares (new)

That's fine ^-^ I understand. Thank you for letting us know~

message 4: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Sooooo, I'm going on vacation this weekend. I might be on a bit for chatting and replying to messages (maybe), but mostly I won't be here. I'm not leaving until tomorrow at two, but I just wanted to let ya'll know in a bit of advance (even though it's still short notice). :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey so, I got grounded and I'm not sure how long it'll be so...yeah.

message 6: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) I'm on vaca from 27-30, and I won't be on much after then... but yeah....

message 7: by sucre'd fiend, stuff of nightmares (new)

Alright! Thanks for letting us know ^-^

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 78 comments I don't know where else to post this so I guess I'll do it here. So, I'm gonna be a bit busy for the next couple of days - religious reasons and yeah. So I promise, I'm still gonna be active, just not for these next couple of days. (Give me until Fri. of next week I'll report with something back by than) But yeah. Byes for now!

message 9: by sucre'd fiend, stuff of nightmares (new)

Thanks for letting us know~

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Sʟᴇᴇᴘ [ an advanced horror roleplay ]

unread topics | mark unread