YA Book Addicts discussion

Characters > Favorite Heroine

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Tessa Gray is the best supernatural heroine!!! She's amazingly perfect and a great leader(:

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl L | 40 comments Jordyn wrote: "Tessa Gray is the best supernatural heroine!!! She's amazingly perfect and a great leader(:"

I completely agree with you!

message 3: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

She's so great!

message 4: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments Ill have to say Katsa , that was actually really hard for me to pick her, especially when theres TESSA

message 5: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Haha I see how conflicted you are with these two!!

message 6: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments i know its really hard cause TID is my no 1 fav, but Katsa is my favourite girl character and Tessa she not as Badass as Katsa but she that heart,mind,and soul of hers is just hard to compare so im stuck

message 7: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

I really need to read Graceling now! Kasta sounds pretty cool(: is she as badass as Izzy from TMI??

message 8: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments yeah pretty much, im up too the 3rd though and its not like the first two so you should give it patience when reading,cause it will salp you in the face when you connect the dots together

message 9: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Good to know!! Thanks(:

message 10: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments Isabelle Lightwood from TMI and Tessa Gray from TID will always be my favorites. They are just so amazing in so many different aspects.

I also admire Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief. She's not magic, she's very young, she gets scared, she's not an assassin/demon hunter/etc., but she's still strong and compassinate and intelligent.

message 11: by grace (new)

grace Hermione, Annabeth, and Liesel

message 12: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
June from Legend!

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Olivia3Books) | 52 comments I agree!! ^^ I love June!!!!! I also like Risa Ward from "Unwind"

message 14: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments June and Risa are both cool :)

I forgot Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass, she is all kinds of awesome.

message 15: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Celaena Sardothien all the way!!! My friends think she's too arrogant and vain, but I love her. Also Ruby from The Darkest Minds and Arya from the Inheritance Cycle are both legends

message 16: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Yay June fans :D
And Celaena and Arya are both great too!!

message 17: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Grace Valdez/Amy Pond/Blazingfire([{The Dreaming, Believing, Reader, Writer, Drawer, Singer, Actress, Demi-God, And Whatever You Want To Call Me Girl! wrote: "Hermione, Annabeth, and Liesel"

I loved Liesel in The Book Thief! Although I do love Annabeth and Hermione, I hadn't met a character quite like her and I loved her confidence and attitude.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione, June , Tessa ,and Tris

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Celaena Sardothien!! She keeps coming back strong after all the hard times she fallen under in her life. Seriously though, this girl is a champ!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ismae(Grave Mercy) dude she belongs to a convent of ASSASSIN NUNS..you can't get cooler than that!

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I LOVE Ismae!! And I LOVE Grave Mercy!! Assassin nuns, who would've thought!!?? xD

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Is me was great

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I can't wait for Mortal Heart!!

message 24: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments My favorites are Hermione, Annabeth, and Rose Hathaway.

message 25: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Tris is one of mine because she's a lot like me in the willing to risk her life for the ones she loves
Also she's brave how I want to be and fearless how I wish to be

message 26: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Amy from Dorothy Must Die. Such. A. Boss.
If we're talking Media, Amy Pond, Donna Noble, and, though she's not a heroine, the Log Lady from Twin Peaks

message 27: by Janessa (new)

Janessa Tessa from The Infernal Devices, Katniss from The Hunger Games, Leisel Meminger from The Book Thief, and Maggie Folchart from The Inkworld series.

message 28: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments What about Number Six from the Lorien Legacies? She's a major badass

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (dare2dream) S wrote: "What about Number Six from the Lorien Legacies? She's a major badass"

YES! I ❤❤❤❤❤ her sooooo much. She's the best among all the others... Except eight

message 30: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Oh, woe betide me… dear Eight, how could such a thing happen to you? Although, I must confess that Nine is the one for me- but I haven't read the Revenge of Seven yet, so my opinions may change.

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie | 96 comments Ren from tigers curse!!!! He's perfect!!!!