What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA book. Horror/Thriller. :: Teen couple spending night in barn -- perhaps on the run from something?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyanne (new)

Cheyanne Dotson | 1 comments There is this one book I read in middle school, about 2007, but it was not new at the time. Possibly writen in the 1990s or 2000's. All i remember is there is a teen couple. They spend the night in a barn (think there might be a sensored sex sean too) i think they were running away or something. Ans when they try to leave there city there is a really bad sand storm that they cant pass. I thought It was a Christopher Pike book, but if not it in that style of him. SPOILER!!! I know in the end it was like in his head or something of the sorts, majic mayne? But it didnt really happen.
Update/Remembered facts: It is a book in the same style as R. L. Stine fear street books if anyone remembers those. It could be possible it was also apart of one of his other book series.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Cheyanne, please add some plot details to your header since thousands of members are also looking for YA horror.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
I added a few details to the header.

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15693 comments Whisper of Death for Bren's suggestion.

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily | 18 comments Cheyanne wrote: "There is this one book I read in middle school, about 2007, but it was not new at the time. Possibly writen in the 1990s or 2000's. All i remember is there is a teen couple. They spend the night in..."

Summer of Secrets for posterity. Haven't read it, but it's YA horror with teens in a barn making out.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32027 comments Mod
Note: Cheyanne (OP) was last active on the site in January 2019.

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15693 comments Summer of Secrets by Richie Tankersley Cusick

This is an amazing cover, lol. Love among the haystacks....