Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Beta Reading Service!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alexis (hookedtobooks) (alexis-hookedtobooks) | 9 comments Hello,

My name is Alexis and I am a teacher and avid reader. I provide a Beta Reading Service at a great price and am looking forward to working with some great authors!

Genres I love to read are:
Historical Fiction
Fantasy
Young Adult
Contemporary
Romance
New Adult

If you would like to know more, feel free to email me at hookedtobookscad@gmail.com, or reply/send me a message on here! I also have more information of my services on my blog, which is www.hookedtobookscad.wordpress.com!

Thank you very much!

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Chai | 4 comments Alexis (hookedtobooks) wrote: "Hello,

My name is Alexis and I am a teacher and avid reader. I provide a Beta Reading Service at a great price and am looking forward to working with some great authors!

Genres I love to read are..."
Hi, I emailed you, looking for a beta for YA romantic comedy.

Alexis (hookedtobooks) (alexis-hookedtobooks) | 9 comments Amy wrote: "Alexis (hookedtobooks) wrote: "Hello,

My name is Alexis and I am a teacher and avid reader. I provide a Beta Reading Service at a great price and am looking forward to working with some great auth..."

Thank you :)

Alexis (hookedtobooks) (alexis-hookedtobooks) | 9 comments Adding a comment to let authors know I’m still available for beta reading services!

message 5: by PaulBentham (new)

PaulBentham | 25 comments Hi there Alexis,
I do hope you are well. I am on my fourth draft of my fantasy adventure G12: Core Element. It is a 13k piece of flash fiction.

Synopsis.
Maverick alien bounty hunter travels to uncharted planet to track down a rogue agent. On doing so he is paired up with a by the book local cop, and uncovers a sinister terrorist plot.
let me know if you are interested, what your schedule is? here or email me at Paulsteele27@hotmail.co.uk cheers