8EN104 discussion

Gender stereotypes in your book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire | 2 comments Mod
Can you identify any examples of gender stereotype in your current book? Are there any examples of characters that go against these types of stereotypes?

message 2: by Ayla (new)

Ayla DeWilde | 2 comments There arent any gender stereotypes in my book.

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 2 comments There aren't gender stereotypes in my current book. I think Tsunami goes against the stereotype that girls aren't brave or strong. Tsunami is probably the best at fighting and is good at making smart plans quickly in the group!

message 4: by Arnav (new)

Arnav | 2 comments In the broker, there are no gender stereotypes.

message 5: by Horace (new)

Horace L | 1 comments In the book that I am reading there are no stereotypes of what each character should do. If anything the characters go against their stereotypes

message 6: by Davis (new)

Davis J | 2 comments There are no gender stereotypes in my book.

message 7: by Joaquin (new)

Joaquin Rathour | 1 comments The book I have started reading treasure island there are no gender stereotypes.

message 8: by Jack (new)

Jack Fleming | 1 comments The women in my book are always the ones who are cooking and doing work around the house. Only the boys are the ones that actually gets into fights and stuff like that but that is not correct at all. anyone can get into fights ad anyone can cook. But the book that i was reading last year was the exact opposite and for the record i liked that book way better.