Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > Fav book you read so far this year?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 191 (191 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Steph (new)

Steph | 29 comments Mine would be The Butterfly Project or The Hearts Invisible Furies.

message 2: by Ron (new)

Ron Wroblewski Merle's Door

message 3: by MissBecka (last edited Mar 23, 2018 02:35AM) (new)

MissBecka Gee (missbeckagee) | 113 comments The Kitchen House is so amazing!

message 4: by Artemis (new)

Artemis Christopoulou | 3 comments Let's see.... i would say Darkfever series but it was last day of 2017!!

Legend
and
Night Pleasures
I think that's it so far!!

message 5: by Alecksander (last edited Mar 23, 2018 05:15AM) (new)

Alecksander Patton (MyNameIsAlecks) | 4 comments None of the Above
Mine would have to be ---------- ^

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 632 comments Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Avalon by Mindee Arnett

message 7: by Ernesto (new)

Ernesto Alvarado (ernestoalvarado) | 23 comments "Lolita" Vladimir Nabokov
"Ready Player One" Ernest Cline
"Last witnesses" Svetlana Alexeievich

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz (lookingstrongjohn) | 1 comments The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee by far!

message 9: by Simon (new)

Simon (simontaneously) | 1 comments An overdue re-read of Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne. I just love anything by Verne.

message 10: by Daniella (new)

Daniella ✨ And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

message 12: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (kristinaskjoe) | 6 comments The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #3) by Rick Riordan , Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli and The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli

message 14: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 14 comments Hm, can't decide between Eliza and Her Monsters, Warcross and Flame in the Mist

message 15: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Fields (amelia_anne_fields) | 30 comments Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

message 16: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 227 comments restore me and throne of glass

message 17: by Kristen (new)

Kristen  (kiwicanread) | 60 comments Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi
Dear lord was this one worth the hype.

message 18: by morgan (new)

morgan  vehige (morgankay32) | 3 comments The Last Magician, it was soooo good and I’m dying waiting for the sequel

message 19: by Jazmine (new)

Jazmine Queen (jazzbooks) | 3 comments And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White Love this!! This has fanned my flame for historical fiction.

message 20: by ☆ Franzi ☆ (new)

☆ Franzi  ☆ (meowcifer) | 17 comments I haven't read much this year yet, but damn the Jackaby series was awesome and I enjoyed it so much.
Also Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore was surprisingly entertaining.

message 21: by Colleen (new)

Colleen So far it is Everybody's Son. I also liked It's Always the Husband.

message 22: by Carissa (new)

Carissa (coolkidsread) | 46 comments So far it's Beautiful Broken Hearts by Kami Garcia! So good!

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (katherinelovesbooks) | 2 comments Stalking Jack The Ripper
Hunting Prince Dracula
Maybe Someday
The Mediator Series.

message 24: by Bungadewi (last edited Mar 25, 2018 10:00PM) (new)

Bungadewi (missbungadewi) | 2 comments Golden Son (Red Rising, #2) by Pierce Brown Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman

I'm into sci-fi lately...

message 25: by Novelist Dienne (last edited Mar 27, 2018 01:14PM) (new)

message 26: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  (hellowonderland) Okay, I like...
One of us is lying
The female of the species
Book Thief
All the bright places
since you've been gone
the sky is everywhere
i'll give you the sun
My heart and other blackholes
Illuminae
The lunar chronicles
the thousandth floor series
turtles all the way down
the unexpected everything
so yeah I like a lot of books I just can't choose XD

message 27: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  (hellowonderland) KristinaSkjoe wrote: "The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #3) by Rick Riordan , Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli and The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli"
Yessss Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda was so good. :) I haven't read the upside of unrequited yet though I ought to.

message 28: by elena ⚢ (new)

elena ⚢ (elenavhaps) | 39 comments Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera, which I finished five minutes ago. It's amazing and definitely a new favorite!

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Griffin | 1 comments The A court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Mass!

message 30: by Addison (new)

Addison Dixon Not even gonna try! Lol, I might forget some

message 32: by E. (new)

E.  | 12 comments On A Sunbeam: A Webcomic!!! It's so so good! The only reason I haven't read it in one go is that I was tutoring a child next day and sometimes you gotta be an adult..
Also, Six of Crows and The Art of Escaping!

message 33: by Avalon (new)

Avalon (visionsfromavalon) The Girls by Emma Cline and End of Day by Jewel E Ann. They were both SO good :)

message 35: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Martin (andy112138) | 13 comments I've only read two and a half books this year and I cannot choose one between the three! I started the year with Victims of the Indigo Project, which I purchased at a convention. If you're into horror and psychological experiments, then you'll definitely get a kick out of this book! I also read One Of Us Is Lying and I was so hooked I finished it in practically one day! I need my dosage of murder mystery! Speaking of murder mysteries, I'm currently reading The Alienist and I really am enjoying it! It's a little more intellectual than what I'm used to reading so I really am taking my time with it hehe. I hope to finish it soon so I can catch up on the TV series!!!

message 36: by Chelsea (new)

message 39: by CrazyAsACupcake (new)

CrazyAsACupcake Obsidio
Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3) by Amie Kaufman

This was such a good book I can't get over it and it's made me really sad because now my favourite series is over :(

message 40: by Markie (new)

Markie Hicks (markielynnhicksaolcom) | 21 comments It or misery by Steven king I love him

message 41: by Maartje (new)

Maartje De Groot | 10 comments @crazyasacupcake, Obsidio is also my favorite❤️❤️❤️

message 42: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Robert Collins (stephenrobertcollins) | 99 comments Macbeth by Jo NESBØ

message 43: by SiriouslySiri (new)

SiriouslySiri  | 4 comments Obsidio or Heir of Fire

message 44: by Arden (new)

Arden N (anorian625) | 12 comments Glass Sword by a landslide

message 45: by Fuzaila (new)

Fuzaila (feistyhijabi) | 13 comments My only five star read this year has been Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu

message 46: by Markie (new)

Markie Hicks (markielynnhicksaolcom) | 21 comments It ends with us and the devils you know both five stars

message 47: by Cendaquenta (new)

Cendaquenta Sing, Unburied, Sing and The Marvels definitely stand out.

Munazzah (Mu-nuz-zah) Sheikh (shay-kh) | 4 comments Restore Meby Tahereh Mafi!!!! I LOVE IT.

message 49: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 227 comments ACOMAF

« previous 1 3 4