Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows question

8th harry potter book??????????????????????????
Gianna Gianna Jul 24, 2014 03:50PM
Do you guys think j.k Rowling would create an 8th harry potter book?

It's been all over the newspapers. :-) Fantastic Beasts, with Newt Scamander as the hero. And I spotted something about a play.

I wanna Next Generation Harry Potter book from JK Rowling herself. They have James Potter books but from a different author

Warner brothers are making three film series starting from "fantastic beasts" to "tales of bettle the bard".
the first movie will hit the theatres in 2016.

I don't think so, b/c 2 years ago, I heard the same rumors. I HOPE SO THOUGH!!!!!! :D

YEAH!! I totally would like J.K. Rowling to make an 8th book! About what happens next and stuff! About Harry + Ginny, and Hermionie + Ron's lives!!

YES PLZ. AND THEY'RE MAKING A SECOND MOVIE SERIES??????!!!!!!! OMG CAN'T WAIT.

I hope so! I have heard rumors and have seen them been unconfirmed- but I really, really hope so!

It's one single movie-they're making fantastic beasts and where to find them.

There will be no more books, J.K. Rowling has said she isn't writing anymore of them, she's moved on to other stuff now.

Here's hoping!

deleted member Jul 24, 2014 05:34PM   0 votes
There are rumors that she is. I know they are making a 2nd movie series. Thats all I am aware of.

B (last edited Sep 04, 2014 03:36PM ) Sep 01, 2014 05:00PM   0 votes
where did you hear this??????

EDIT: Ohhhh... yeah i heard that. But how do make a movie of fantastic beasts and where to find them? and its not gonna be another harry potter.... I dont know why they're bothering... Oh yes, i do. Money.