Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ POINTLESS DISCUSSION ] > siren's lament

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments OK, FIRST OF ALL FROM RECENT EPISODES IAN IS JUST BEING A AAAAAAH

message 2: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments HE DOESNT EVEN CALL LYRA BY HER REAL NAME HOW CAN PEOPLE SHIP THAT?

message 3: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments ITS ALWAYS FISHBAIT THIS FISHBAIT THAT, GOD DANGIT IAN STAAAAP. ITS CALLED HAVING A NAME OTHERWISE IM GONNA FREAKING START CALLING U IAN THA FISH

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments WHEN HE SAID I'M NOT THAT SELFISH BUT I'M SELFISH ENOUGH TO DO THIS I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOO DON'T DO IT AND NOT ONLY DID HE DO IT HE PUT HIS HAND ON HER LEG!!! YEAH IAN DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE THAT!

message 5: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments YEEEAH. AND SHON....GOD SHON WHYYYY WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOO WILL HE EVER GET HIS MEMORIES BACK???? WILL HE TURN BACK HUMAN AND HE AND LYRA WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER???? WILL IAN SACRIICE HIMSELF OR SOMETHING? WILL WE EVER FIND OUT ABOUT GRANDMA'S BOYFRIEND WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN IIIIAAAAAAN

message 6: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments I CRIED WHEN SHON TURNED😭 AND BEFORE THAT WHEN IAN WAS IMAGINING SHON TURNING AND GETTING LYRA😤 WHEN LYRA WAS SOBBING BECAUSE SHON TURNED AND YELLING AT IAN ASKING WHY HE LET SHON KISS HER, I WAS YELLING THE SAME THING😭😣

message 7: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments ME TOO, I JUST WANT IAN TO LEAVE, IVE FINALLY CHOOSEN A SHIP. AND THATS SHON AND LYRA NOT IAN AND LYRA

message 8: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments I WAS SUPER MADS AT IAN WHEN HE KISSED HER. I WAS ALL LIKE OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST PUT YOUR LIPS ON HERS. SHE IS DATING SOMEBODY. NOT ONLY IS SHE DATING SOMEONE, BUT YOU LET THAT SOMEONE TURN INTO A SIREN.

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments *sniffles*

message 10: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments *cries beside Lisa*

message 11: by Swednesh (last edited Mar 23, 2018 08:07PM) (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT. IF I WAS KORI AND I FOUND OUT, I WOULD SLAP YOU!
(Fairy and I had to Google Kori's name lol)
:I

message 12: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments SAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEE, SWEDNESH LETS GEAR UP AND FIND DARN IAN HE GONNA DIIIIEEE BOII

message 13: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments We are sitting next to each other tho

message 14: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments You have a point but IAN CANT PROTECT HIMSELF FROM PLASTIC SWORDS IMMA RIGHT

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments XD

message 16: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments I just read siren's lament

message 17: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Me toooo a couple of hours ago. I FEEL SO BAD FOR LYRA

message 18: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments *sniffles* SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

message 19: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments WHY HIM?! JUST THROW IAN OUT OF THE WAY ALREADY

message 20: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments LETTERS DONT FIX LOVE SHON!!
(This loser just read the next Ep.) :(

message 21: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments HOW DID U LET THAT HAPPEN SWEDNESH

message 22: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments U SAW WEBTOONS UPDATE BUT U NO READ SIREN'S LAMENT??!!

message 23: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments I READ IT AT LIKE 4

message 24: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments I read it when it immediately updated for me at 10 PM

message 25: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments I SO SORRY
(Goes and cries in the corner with Branch)
PLZ FORGIVE MY MISTAKES!

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments YOU HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN BUT NEXT TIME

THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

message 27: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Yes indeed, failed us again dearie and I'll hunt you down I know where u live and ur next to me so Ha!

message 28: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments Bows at Lisa's feet
"YES YOUR MAJESTY! THERE WILL BE NO MORE MISTAKES! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR MAJESTY!"

message 29: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments Oh no......
SHE IS NEXT TO ME! AND SHE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE!

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments GET AWAY YOU PITIFUL PEST!!! GO DO THE DISHES OR SOMETHING.

message 31: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments But I spent the night at Fairy's
I can't do the dishes!

message 32: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments MUAHAHAHAHAHA, BOW DOWN AN KISS MY FEET, SWEDNESH! Actually don't do that IRL please but like Lisa said DO THE DISHES

message 33: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments I know I was pretending to be royalty and failed *sniffles*

message 34: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments I'mat your house tho!
Ur mom prob wouldn't let me!

message 35: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments YEAH DO THE DISHES I HAVE MY THRONE BACK!!!!

message 36: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments Yeah that's right....but SERVE QUEEN LISA , PRETEND UR CLEANING YOU FOOL. *stands next to Lisa who sits in her shiny throne* IF YOU DONT OBEY WE WILL THROW YOU AWAY TO THE DUNGEONS NEXT TO IAN

message 37: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments NOOOOO!
Runs to clean

message 38: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments *turns to Fairy* WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE FED ROCKS TO IAN?

message 39: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments Wait.... you feed ROCKS to Ian?!?!

message 40: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments *looks at SWEDNESH* SILENCE SLAVE *turns back to Queen Lisa* Hmm wasn't it like a week ago before we kicked that servant out who tried feeding him bread covered in worms?

message 41: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments YES I BELIEVE SO. DIDN'T WE HIRE A NEW SERVANT, WHAT WAS HIS NAME? SHON?

message 42: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments YES SHON HE IS PERFECT FOR THE JOB LAST I HEARD HE SLAPPED IAN FOR EITHER LIKE KISSING OR HITTING ON HIS GIRLFRIEND LYRA. UGH THE NERVE OF IAN

message 43: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments I KNOW RIGHT? WE MUST SEND SHON TO THROW ROCKS AT IAN.

message 44: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments *Walks away, shaking her head*

message 45: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments EXCUSE ME? ARE YOU AN IAN FAN?

message 46: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments OH MY GODS! GUARDS AFTER HER! OFF WITH HER HEAD

message 47: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments No

message 48: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments I DONT MLIKE IAN
SPARE ME

message 49: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments *EVIL STARES* WE'LL LET IT SLIDE THIS TIME

message 50: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments *Turns and runs from the cardboard castle*

« previous 1 3