Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((HEY NOVIE!!)

message 3: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Hi . . .? What is the storyline))

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Um. what do you mean exactly?))

message 5: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Like why are our characters both up here?))

message 6: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Well, Aster likes the view and she likes to listen to her music up here. Also she cannot control who's thoughts she hears so it is quiet up there and there are no thoughts there. She feels better up there. And make up anything you want for your character!))

message 7: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((How about Fen came up here to be alone? Is there homework in this rp? Cuz if there is then she came to do homework in a quiet place.))

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Sure, I don't mind! I mean, it is a sort of school! Sure, she can do homework.I will post first if you want!!!))

Aster sat by the window. It was so quiet and peaceful here. No blinding headache from having to listen to everyone's thoughts. Bad, good, unsure, hating, loving. It made her want to go find a little corner somewhere, curl up and cry. But at least she could be in the tower where no one ever came apart from herself.

message 9: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Fen climbed the stairs to the tower slowly. She had to write a short story for homework, which shouldn’t have been too hard. They lived in a magical world after all. She finally got to the top, and was surprised to see another girl sitting in one of the chairs. She froze in the doorway, unsure.

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Aster felt someones mind close by. It was hazy and slightly unsure, it seemed to be thinking 'should I come in or not.'
She answered, "I don't care if you do," and turned to the girl that stood in the doorway.

message 11: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Fen stayed silent, calculating the girl. She didn’t seem much of a threat. But how had she known that Fen was there? Fen went to sit down in a different chair quietly, not taking her eyes off the girl. The wolf in her was sizing her up, seeing if she would win in a fight.

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale 'Who is she? How did she know I was there? Should I trust her? Can I win a fight with her?' were the thoughts that went through the other girls head.
"Um, I am Aster, and I think you can trust me and believe me, no one can win a fight with me," she said. "And you are a werewolf. Sorry, relax. No need to pay any attention to me if you don't want to."

message 13: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “How do you know that?” Fen asked, her eyes narrowing as she got out her pen and paper. She hated the smell of the paper, but it was what she had to use. She still didn’t like this girl, she made Fen predictable.

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh," she said, "This isn't something I really like talking about. But I guess I brought it upon myself," she looked right at her, her gaze holding. "HEY!" she shouted, "No need to hate me. Not that I did anything to you! And you are kind of predictable. Anyway, I am a mind reader." she shrugged, "If you want to leave now you can, because I can't control the thoughts I hear. I can't block them or anything, so I can hear every single thought that goes through your head. And your moods too."

message 15: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Oh great. Just what she needed. In the one place where she could have quiet, now there was a mind reader who could know every single thing that she thought about. She rolled her eyes, not responding to the girl. She focused her attention on writing.

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (last edited Mar 25, 2018 12:48PM) (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Seeing her reaction and reading her thoughts that said 'oh great, I was looking for a quiet place to do her homework and there was a mind reader girl there' and she was feeling annoyed.
That's when she lost her temper. "HEY!" She shouted. "IT. ISN'T. MY. FAULT. I . CAN'T.CONTROL.IT.AND.WAS.BORN.LIKE.THIS. JUST LIKE YOU COULDN'T STOP THAT WEREWOLF FROM BITING YOU. SO DON'T JUDGE ME. OK? I WASN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT. I WISH I COULD NOT HAVE THIS POWER, AND THAT MY PARENTS ACTUALLY LOVED ME, SO THERE. HAPPY? I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS," she sat down in her chair and put on her music as loud as she could so that the girl next to her could most likely hear it.

message 17: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Fen froze in her seat. The parents part. Parents . . . bathtub, blood, razors. “It’ll be quick, okay honey?” She shook herself, standing up and moving away from the girl. “I was thinking about circumstance. I was mad that we both happened to be here at the same time.” She explained quietly. The girl must have misinterpreted her thoughts.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (last edited Mar 25, 2018 01:04PM) (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh, ok," she answered. Not pushing it any farther. Her thoughts were bad, blood, razor, bathtub, parents, someones saying: it'll be quick, okay honey? and pain.
She stiffened as if she were the one feeling the pain, "Sorry," she said. "It's just that, a lot of people hate me because of my mind reading abilities and they don't seem to understand that I can't help it." she fingered her gun in the holster. It was a beautiful one, https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0d/69/c5/0d...
It also came with a dagger that she hid in her sleeve just in case.
"I'm sorry I shouted."

((I will be gone for a few minutes.))

message 19: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Kk))

Fen shrugged. She really didn’t care. She was used to plenty of shouting. She smelled gunpowder suddenly, and shined away from the girl again. Why was this bringing up all of her memories? She shook herself again and kept writing. Occasionally glancing at the other girl.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((I'm back))

Aster noticed the other girls unease at her touching the gun and took her hands of off it, "What is your name?" she said. "I am Aster."

message 21: by quq (last edited Mar 25, 2018 02:02PM) (new)

quq  (190511) ((Same))

“Fengári,” she replied quickly. “Nice to meet you.” Fen was nearly finished with her story now. She was, thankfully, a fast writer. She still couldn’t decide, though — have a bad ending, or a happy one. Happy endings wrapped up stories nicely, but bad endings were unexpected twists.

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Okay, nice, I'll just call you Fen though. You prefer it, I can tell. And I think you should make it have a bad ending, I like those better. I can relate to those better," and she hid her face from the other girl. "I can tell you can't decide. You like both."

message 23: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Fen nodded. She was actually coming around to this girl . . . Aster. It was nice not having to say things out loud. Thanks, she thought, trying to see if Aster would understand. She continued to write her story, with a bad ending in mind,

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "You're welcome," Aster answered, "And I do understand. If you want a bad ending idea, I have plenty in mind," she said the last part in such anger that she was pretty positive that the other girl was a little surprised at this small show of hate.

message 25: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Fen smiled at her fierceness. That was what you normally looked for in wolves; their drive, how far they were willing to go. Ugh, here she was again, thinking about wolves. She missed being a wolf. So much less complicated than being human. What are your ideas? She thought.

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Well, you can make the main character die, her friend die, all of them to die. You could also not have anyone die but one of them to turn out to be evil. And then have everyone killed by him or her if you want. If you want more I can also list more, and being a wolf sounds fun. I love wolves!" she answered.

message 27: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Fen smiled. I like the last one. She continued writing. Caroline turned out to be the murderor, and then she killed Katie and Lumi and Connor. With Katie as the main character. Satisfied, she stuck her finished story back into her bag.

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Nice, I like it as well," she said. "Anything you have to do after this?"

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Hey, wanna rolepay on Camp Half Blood as well? We haven't done it in a while))

message 30: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Fen shrugged. “Nothing, really.” She forgot for a second that she didn’t have to say things aloud. She repeated it in her mind.

message 31: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Have I not replied to you? Like did you post and did I not post, I’m so sorry))

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Maybe I didn't! If so, I will. And then we can Rp there))

"Wanna hang out?" she asked. "I don't have anything to do right now, so..."

message 33: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Kk))

Sure, Fen thought happily. She hadn’t had a friend since elementary school. Where do you want to go?

message 34: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Brb))

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Um, anywhere you want to! I love the gardens, so can we go there? And I'm sorry that you don't have many friends. I love friends."

((I posted. Sorry I didn't answer to yours!))

message 36: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) That would be great, she thought. I like being outside more than being stuck in a stone castle. No offense. She crinkled her nose, smelling the rough, wet stone. Ugh.

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Or the woods," she said, rethinking that, "or the courtyard, or something. And I..." she stopped apologetically. "Sorry."

message 38: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) No, the garden is fine, Fen thought. She honestly would jump at any opportunity to be outside.

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok, but someone is already there, so if you do not want to meet a siren named Adelle who..." she stopped short, "That is her own secret, but I think she needs some alone time right now."

message 40: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Okay. We can go anywhere, I’m fine with anything.

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Well, I am kind of hungry, if you want to go to the dining hall. They always have food there no matter what time it is," she said.

message 42: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Sure, sounds good, Fen replied. Where is it again? Sorry I have such a lousy memory. If only she could forget some things . . .

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I can lead the way," she said, hopped down from the seat and started walking down the stairs.

((meet you at the dining hall))

message 44: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Kk))