YA Book Addicts discussion

Introduce Yourself! > New Members

Comments Showing 1-50 of 865 (865 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Welcome newbies to our group(: Introduce yourself here! We would love to hear about what books you like and authors and anything else you'd like to share.

message 2: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

No problem Ruby! Thanks for joining(: I love the heroes of Olympus series but haven't read House of Hades yet sadly!! I wish I had a twin!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! Thanks for the invite too! I'm Emily. I wish I had a twin, I enjoy The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, PJ, HoO, teardrop, fallen, unearthly and lots of other books!

message 4: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments Hi ruby! I'm Loren it's nice to meet you! :) I'm going to be helping jordyn out with this group. Thanks for joining!

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments Hello! Thank you for the invitation, Jordyn, this group looks like a lot of fun~ I'm Connie, and some of my favorite books include The Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare, Harry Potter, all books by John Green, the Legend trilogy, and Throne of Glass. Hope to get to know everyone better :)

message 6: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hey Amelia! Thanks for joining(: I think everyone wants a twin haha! It'd be so fun! TMI and TID are perfection(: I'm on the second book of Unearthly and loving it!!

message 7: by M (new)

M (pink2) | 18 comments Hi i'm M and I love the hunger games books.

message 8: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Welcome Connie-Thanks for joining! I love almost every book you mentioned(: Hope to get to know you better also!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks and btw Tucker is mine!

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Hi, I'm Lauren! Thanks very much for the invitation. I have a soft spot for fantasy, sci-fi, and horror.
Lately I've enjoyed Peter and the Starcatchers (Peter and the Starcatchers, #1) by Dave Barry , All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill , The Program (The Program, #1) by Suzanne Young , Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) by Moira Young , City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare , and These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman .

message 11: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hi M-I love the hunger games book also(: Are you enjoying the movies do far? I think they did an amazing job with them!

message 12: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments Hey Emily! :)

message 13: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

No problem Lauren! Thanks for joining(: CoHF was AMAZING! I love Cassandra Clare

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 15: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments Hi Connie! It's nice to meet you! I've been wanting to read another john green book, I've read tfios and lfa. Which one is your favorite? Any recommendations?

message 16: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments Hi M!

message 17: by Cheryl (last edited Jul 24, 2014 11:36PM) (new)

Cheryl L | 40 comments Hey ruby, thanks for the invite :)))
So, I'm Cheryl, 15 years old, from Singapore. My favourite series is the infernal devices, but there are so many more books I absolutely adore, like TMI, Harry potter, Percy Jackson, the iron fey, the trylle trilogy, rangers apprentice, the book thief, shatter me, the ascendance trilogy etc.

message 18: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments Hey Lauren! We have the same name! Hahaha :)

message 19: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments Loren wrote: "Hi Connie! It's nice to meet you! I've been wanting to read another john green book, I've read tfios and lfa. Which one is your favorite? Any recommendations?"

Well, those two are my favorites of his works, haha. I enjoyed An Abundance of Katherines, perhaps you could pick that up next :)

message 20: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments Cheryl wrote: "Hey ruby, thanks for the invite :)))
So, I'm Cheryl, 15 years old, from Singapore. My favourite series is the infernal devices, but there are so many more books I absolutely adore, like TMI, Harry..."

Love your favorite books, I also love TMI, Harry Potter, and The Book Thief. I'm currently reading Shatter Me, and it's very intriguing! I love the writing style.

message 21: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Cheryl-Thanks for joining!! I love Percy Jackson series as well as TMI and TID (:

message 22: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Amelia- Nope Tucker is mine(:

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Loren wrote: "Hey Lauren! We have the same name! Hahaha :)"

Hi! This could get confusing! :)

message 24: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl L | 40 comments Hey i was just wondering if we have to keep our discussions spoiler free?

message 25: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments Hi my name is Dawyn
i love reading and writing, No.1 books the Infernal Devices..
and yeah i really like this group

message 26: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Cheryl- Spoilers are okay but not if it's like a MAJOR spoiler that will ruin the whole series or book

message 27: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Dawyn- Thanks for joining. I'm in love with The infernal devices as well(: and Thank you!! I'm glad your a part of the group

message 28: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments yeah me too :)

message 29: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

:D

message 30: by Sikhandi (new)

Sikhandi Thiagarajah Hi guys . My name is teresa . Im 14 and half indian . I have a group just like this and i love joining YA groups . So far this looks amazing .. Thanks for the invite :) . Ummm i love all genres of books except romance . Apart from reading i play the guitar and watch tv shows in my spare time . I love shows like house and greys anatomy and also sherlock and other crime related shows .

message 31: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Welcome Teresa!! And thank you! I also love crime shows(:

message 32: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl L | 40 comments Teresa♥T wrote: "Hi guys . My name is teresa . Im 14 and half indian . I have a group just like this and i love joining YA groups . So far this looks amazing .. Thanks for the invite :) . Ummm i love all genres of ..."

Wow! I love Sherlock too!!!!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I am Patricia, I am 15 I love reading xD hi

message 34: by Morning Star (new)

Morning Star | 13 comments Heyy, I'm Rita and I love YA, fantasy, dystopian, contemporary... basecly anything. Thanks for the invite :)

message 35: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) Hello, I was invited by Ruby and it's kinda cool here :)

message 36: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) I love James Dashner's works and I absolutely love The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner . My favorite genres are fiction, dystopian, spy books, post-apocalyptic and first person books.

message 37: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl L | 40 comments Ah I love the maze runner :)

message 38: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 152 comments Hi! My name is Chloe. My favourite books are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus. Thanks for the invite :)

These Violent Delights (Robin) Hi, thanks for the invite to this group. My favorite book is Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi. I was invited to this group Ruby. I like donuts

message 41: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Welcome everyone!!! Thank you so much for joining(:

message 42: by electra, Champion of the Challenges (last edited Jul 25, 2014 06:18AM) (new)

electra | 623 comments Mod
Hello! Jordyn, thanks for the invite; this looks like it's gonna be a fun group ^.^
I'm Amee, and my favorite books include 0.4, Daughter of Smoke & Bone, The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, The Little Prince and the Harry Potter series, of course. Some of my favorite things are ice cream, flower crowns and cartoons. I also used to live in Southeastern Europe! (view spoiler)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 44: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Amee-No problem! Thanks for joining and thanks! I hope you enjoy it(:
Umm who doesn't love icecream and cartoons!?! Haha

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

People with this disease called 'normal'

message 46: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Ewwwww "normals" are the worst!!

message 47: by Emcnamara (new)

Emcnamara | 10 comments Hi I'm Lissa, my favourite book is Stolen by Lucy Christopher. I also love Before I fall and the VA series :)

message 48: by electra, Champion of the Challenges (new)

electra | 623 comments Mod
@Jordyn and Amelia I know, right? I don't understand normal people.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

'Normal people' will ruin this world

message 50: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

"Normal" people should be banned from life!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18