Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Callyst and E *Giving a fuck does'nt really go with my outfit*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Hi, thanks.
Do you have any ideas?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Alright. I don’t know about those ideas but here’s some I have as well.

*best friends who’ve been close for ages but one suddenly disappears for a bit and comes back different. When they come back, they’re acting different, dressing different, etc. turns out some bad accident had happened and they’d died. Now they are back as a reaper, tasked with leading people peacefully to death but they can’t tell their friend.

*some sort of superhero/powerful people school

I don’t know what else.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. Could I be the reaper?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. Mxf or fxf?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. Characters then?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Your image doesn’t work.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Could you find a different link then?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Name: Kady Thanalos (formerly Mason)

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/58/...

Facts:
*Kady went to school with Addison from kindergarten until the start of 9th grade. *She suddenly disappeared. Nobody said a word about her, it was like she was erased. But now, she’s back, showing up to college like some normal student.
*Now is a reaper
*Always is wearing makeup and contacts. Otherwise she would look like she was dead; completely white skin, dull eyes, etc. it allows for her to easily change appearances though

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Thanks. She’s pretty. Do you want to start with when Addison sees Kady?

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments After I’d say. But Addison doesn’t know that.

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady raised an eyebrow at the girl who’d just ran up to her and started talking to her. It took her a minute to remember who it was, she hadn’t seen Addison in years now and was surprised by how she recognized her right away. “Oh. Hey.” She shrugged at her. She appeared completely normal except maybe a little awkward. The dark blue contacts in her eyes along with a bit of well done makeup made her look just like another student.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Why the hell are you screaming at me?” Kady asked. “I haven’t seen you in years. Running up and screaming at someone is not how you greet a friend. Getting angry at them isn’t very normal either.” She commented quietly, watching her.

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Just stop being an idiot Addison. We have not spoken in years, you can’t expect me to be the exact same person.” Kady said lowly. She pulled away from the hug, sighing st her.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (Your character just completely running off makes it quite difficult to continue because Kady won’t follow after them)

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (Then how are we gonna continue it after that?)

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (I’d rather actually discuss ideas of what you want to happen so we can work together, not just have you doing whatever you want with me being clueless)

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (That doesn’t work! My character has been missing for years. Your character would not know where mine lived or what happened to them or anything.)

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (Your character could not run off and instead talk to mine, trying to find out what happened)

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Addison stop. You don’t know me so stop acting like you do.” Kady said lowly.

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “It’s been years since you knew me..” she told her. She shifted on her feet and stayed standing near the bench so they could talk but not be too close.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Swearing for absolutely no reason is quite childish honestly.” Kady commented. “You’re still immature and selfish it seems..” she shrugged slightly.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Then stop being a fucking bitch to me.” Kady replies lowly. “Just say whatever you need to say.”

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “I don’t have much to discuss. I had to leave for a bit. I’m back now. What about you?” Kady shrugged at her and waited.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Nothing you need to concern yourself with..”

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “That was Then. This is now. Things have changed for me Addison. Grow up and accept that. Don’t demand me to tell you things that I don’t want to tell you.” Kady said calmly. She ran a hand through her hair, pushing it back from her face. She glanced back to Addison to watch her childish behavior.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Wow. Talk about childish. See ya Addison. Have fun in your little fantasy bubble.” She said, turning and walking away. She didn’t have the time to deal with Addison being a bitchy blubbering mess so why bother.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Wow. You would think five years would be long enough for someone to grow and behave like an adult. Not a little kid.” Kady commented before she got far away, knowing Addison would be able to hear her.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady walked away from her, running a hand through her hair and focusing on what was supposed to be her job.

((Now what?)

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (Okay. Just as a suggestion, Your character getting angry and upset at anything I do makes it a bit difficult. I don’t mean this to sound offensive or anything but it seems like you struggle with keeping a story going..)

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (Okay. I’ll try and help you if you’d like to get better at this..)

Kady was waiting at Addison’s house by the time she got back there. She was leaning against the wall by the door, watching her as she walked up.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady shrugged st her. “Hoping you’d chill out enough to actually speak to me without being whiny and acting like you know me.” She answered.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “I never said there wasn’t. I simply said that you don’t really know me now Addy. That’s all.” She said calmly. Kady nodded slightly.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Not much.” Kady shrugged. “How about you catch me up on what’s new with you?” She asked.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady nodded. “Nothing big happened to me. Just normal life.” She lied easily and convincingly.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady looked away from her, hating when people focused on her eyes. It was impossible to make them look more lifelike, no matter how she tried, they just stayed dull and slightly odd.

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Yeah. My vision got worse so I needed contacts. I chose to get some colorful ones.” She said, smiling a bit.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “These ones are a dark blue..” Kady shrugged slightly. Her eyes looked normal enough as long as people didn’t stare at them too long.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady watched her. “Do you not get how contacts work? I take them out and can put different colored ones in.”

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (My character never said that they turn grey)

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “I’m back in town. Figured I should see my old friend while I’m here.” She shrugged.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady shrugged. “I had to go away..” she said simply.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “I didn’t have a choice Addison. It’s not like you kidnapped me so there wouldn’t be anything they could arrest you for. Plus the fact that we were teenagers. Stop being over dramatic.”

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “It was an empty threat. If you were smarter, you’d know that.” She said, rolling her eyes. She watched her for a moment.

(Just so you know, there would be absolutely no reason in reality that a teenager would be threatened with a life sentence for their friend going missing.)

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (That still makes no sense in the legal system. But whatever)

“You’re the one who just walked off to your room. That’s a pretty common conversation ender.” Lady commented.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “You clearly don’t want to speak or you wouldn’t have just walked off like that.” She commented.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Cause you get mad at whatever I do so if I walk off, you’re probably gonna get mad so whatever.” She shrugged and headed down to the sidewalk.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady went back to where she was staying for a bit before going out and having to do some work.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (I just got distracted for a bit. You don’t need to nudge me when it’s just been a couple hours..)

Kady didn’t end up sleeping that night. She changed and fixed her makeup in the morning, getting ready to head to the school. She didn’t need to be enrolled in classes but she wanted to, just to seem normal and learn some new stuff.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Kady scoffed st her as she walked in. “Wow. Rude much? I don’t call you an ex friend Addison.” She muttered, taking her seat.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments “Not a very nice title when I’ve got a name..” Kady said lowly.

« previous 1 3