I "heart" Morelli discussion

Janet Evanovich
This topic is about Janet Evanovich
Stephanie Plum books > More Stephanie Plum Movies?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (djames1213) | 2 comments All...I found out today that Lionsgate Films owns the character rights for the Stephanie Plum novels. I wrote them today asking if they were going to make any more movies (even if only straight to DVD or a TV mini series). I think we should spread the word and get more movies made. Flood them with emails wanting more! I personally thought the casting of Stephanie, Joe, Ranger and Lula were great in One for the Money and would LOVE to see them come back. I looked up their contact online and you can send emails to general-inquiries@lionsgate.com.

I want more movies!! I just read all 21 main novels as well as the 4 "in between the numbers" novels in just 16 days...while working full time. I couldn't put them down and I was laughing my butt off. I'm ready for more!!!

message 2: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 1 comments I'm ready for more too! I really enjoyed the first movie. I think most people didn't care for Jason O'Mara as Morelli however I think his acting carried it off. They should have darkened his hair & gave him brown contacts for a more Italian appearance. The only one that I didn't care for was Debbie Reynolds as Grandma Mazur. I love Debbie but not for this role. Some have suggested Bettie White. I would have preferred someone like Cloris Leachman.

message 3: by Deborah (last edited Jul 25, 2014 12:26PM) (new)

Deborah (djames1213) | 2 comments Yep....a few of us have agreed about Debbie, and we all though Cloris would be much better. I think we need to flood Lionsgate with emails, enough so they cannot ignore then, and see what happens. If we all give our thoughts about the cast maybe they will consider that as well.

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica Cloris Leachman in Saving Hope is hilarious. Worth watching just to see her antics. I definitely agree on her as Grandma Mazur.