Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
This topic is about Sixth Grave on the Edge
Sixth Grave on the Edge > Chapter 23- Bad decisions make good stories. T-Shirt

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Candie (candiegyrl) | 350 comments Mod
Well isn't this chapter one hell of a doozy?!? Charley learns from Rocket who took time from furiously writing names on the wall of the asylum, that Reyes is going to destroy the world? As in kill everyone on the planet because Charley brought him back to life?! And of course there is a catch - It can all be stopped if one person dies. And yes, that one person is Charley. Seriously? It has to be Charley? O-M-G! There seriously needs to be a loop-hole somewhere here! Darynda- help us girls out!!! :) Seventh Grave can't get here soon enough.

message 2: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel | 829 comments Makes me wonder whether or not someone is trying to prevent the two of them from doing something together...

Vicki (vicki_lp) | 217 comments Mod
Um, yeah. That was a definite Oh Sh*t moment. Nooooooo Rocket!!!!

message 4: by Nika ♥Marie♥ (last edited Jul 24, 2014 05:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nika  ♥Marie♥ (livingcre8tively) | 17 comments I was sad but does it have to be an actual death or can she die and come back?

message 5: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel | 829 comments Nika (Oh My Shelves) wrote: "I was sad but does it have to be an actual death or can she die and come back?"

So many possibilities...

Crystal Melloh | 6 comments I think something will happen to Charley when little one comes along but our heroine cannot die the "true death".

Suzan (suzi1811) | 42 comments I think Charley and Reyes will prove them all wrong and blaze their own path while keeping the world from destruction, they are two of the most powerful beings in creation! I think they can overcome any prophecies!

Plus, while I trust and adore Rocket, we don't know where the prophecies come from and if they are even real or being planted by another being with an agenda or just speculation that has been called prophecy, you know like how the Sister can hear the Angels gossiping and gets her information from them, maybe Rocket is being 'allowed' to hear certain gossip to cause trouble?

Kyra | 78 comments Suzan wrote: "I think Charley and Reyes will prove them all wrong and blaze their own path while keeping the world from destruction, they are two of the most powerful beings in creation! I think they can overcom..."

Oh, that's a good theory!

message 9: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel | 829 comments Suzan wrote: "I think Charley and Reyes will prove them all wrong and blaze their own path while keeping the world from destruction, they are two of the most powerful beings in creation! I think they can overcom..."

Love your theory, too, Suzan.

message 10: by Ines (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments When I first read it I thought she needed to die "physically" because she is way more powerful as her celestial being and therefore her full powers would be needed to save the Earth/heaven/Universe (aka save the day). However, after reading the end of the book I realised she cannot stop being corporeal just yet, so I wonder...

Lea (Between fantasy and reality) (lenareve) | 8 comments Charley and Reyes coming together probably meant the baby, I really cant wait to know more about that prophecy. I dont believe Reyes will destroy the world but who knows if something happens what he can do out of grief

Angel Hatfield (angelramona) | 6 comments Suzan wrote: "I think Charley and Reyes will prove them all wrong and blaze their own path while keeping the world from destruction, they are two of the most powerful beings in creation! I think they can overcom..."

I totally agree. Now that Charley has finally accepted how much she feels about Reyes I can't see her doing anything to cause him to destroy the earth. I can't wait to see what Darynda does with this plot!

Candie (candiegyrl) | 350 comments Mod
Great theories everyone! I cannot wait to see how it all plays out!