What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Midnight Fox
This topic is about The Midnight Fox
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book I read in school....It was about this boy who was having to stay with his aunt for the summer. His parents are going away for the summer without him and he's super upset about it, thinks is really unfair. His dad tells him In the beginning [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raevyn (new) - added it

Raevyn Smith | 5 comments I'm looking for the title of a book I read in fifth grade, probably about 20 years ago ish.

It was about this boy who was having to stay with his aunt for the summer. His parents are going away for the summer without him and he's super upset about it, thinks is really unfair. His dad tells him In the beginning that basically he needs to suck it up because his mom has missed out many things because of him for different reasons. So now it's her turn to go somewhere and he isn't allowed to go.

There is something in the book about a wolf or a fox or something he runs into at his aunts place. I think it's titled something to the effect of the summer of the wolf of something like that....

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Raevyn, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group page - which explain what to put in your header.

message 3: by MaWhit (new)

MaWhit  (mawhit) | 43 comments The Midnight Fox by Betsy Byars?

message 4: by Raevyn (new) - added it

Raevyn Smith | 5 comments Yes! Thank you!