Lost Boys' Hideout > Noah's Room

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 179 comments Mod

message 2: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah walked in and sat down on his green canopy bed. "Cool, huh?"

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments "It's Awesome!" Nixie exclaimed, " When I was captured we mermaids were all trapped and cramped!"

message 4: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Yeah, it's the same feeling at the dining room at dinner every night." He laughed.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She chuckled, " Must be lots of people!"

message 6: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Lots. Which is where it comes in handy being talk."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Do you have any of those uh-what do you call them?" She pointed to his shoes.

message 8: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Shoes?" He asked, slightly confused.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Yeah, I don't wanna go bare feet forever!"

message 10: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Well, mine would be too big. But you could probably use one of Wendy's pairs. She has lots. Besides, what's wrong with bare feet? That's how I usually go, it's easier to run around without shoes."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Yeah but my feet hurt and I keep tripping!"

message 12: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Okay, I'll be right back." He left and got a pair of Wendy's, them came back. "Here you go."

message 13: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 25, 2014 10:26AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Thanks!" She put on the shoes and started walking in them but she started to fall so she let out a shriek and put an arm around his neck to balance herself, " Shoes are harder to walk in.."

message 14: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He laughed. "I told you." He said, a cocky grin spreading across his face.

message 15: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 25, 2014 10:28AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie blushed when she realized her arm was still around his neck, " Sorry!" She muttered.

message 16: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"I don't mind." He said, still smiling.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie took off the shoes, " You'd better return these to Wendy."

message 18: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"I will." He took the shoes and set them next to the door.

message 19: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Jul 25, 2014 10:32AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She went over to his bed and sat on it, " This is so comfy!"

message 20: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"I know!" He jumped onto the bed, bouncing.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie giggled and jumped on the bed with him.

message 22: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah laughed and bounced even higher, which just ended up sending Nixie higher into the air.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She squealed when she went higher and fell on top of him.

message 24: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Woah! Careful, there!" He said with another cocky grin.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments "Most uncomfortable position ever.." She mumbled and got off him.

message 26: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

Noah laughed again and sat back up.

message 27: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Hello?))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments Nixie sighed, "So, where do I sleep?"

message 29: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Well, the mermaids all usually sleep down at the cove, but you could probably sleep in one of the spare rooms here for a little while. Wendy would like that, she's the only girl here."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments " Yay!" She clapped and hugged him.

message 31: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He hugged her back. "Yep."
((gtg))

message 33: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Back))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She blushed and pulled away.

message 35: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He smiled a bit, not really sure what else to say.

message 36: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((What should happen?))

message 38: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Me neither…))

message 39: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

"Want a tour if Neverland?"

message 40: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

*of

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments She nodded and grabbed his hand in case she fell, " Yay, let's go!"

message 42: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

He laughed and walked out.
((Where to?))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments ((Idk, u choose!))

message 44: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Okay)

message 45: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((How about crocodile creek?))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 100 comments ((Fine with me!))

message 47: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ , Wendy (new)

((Okay, I'll post first!))