Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Outside Castle > Stables (for magical creatures)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 193 (193 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

message 2: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 217 comments Mod
Luca groomed Summerwind, taking his time since he had nothing better to do. The full moon was in a week, but he was prepared. He had gone through it many times before.

message 3: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Luca left the stables, and headed for the kitchen.

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Helen walked in with Luca, "Wow," she breathed out. "I love this place! I don't believe I have never come here," then doubled back, "I mean, of course I never came here," she said. "I never thought it could be so great." she went creature after creature and petted each cooing soft words to them. All of them loved her.

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((HI!))

message 6: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Christina walked next to the stables. “Do they know where I want to go and follow me or something!” Christina whispered to herself and of course ran away.

message 7: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Summewind us one if my favorites." Luca patted the golden pegasus. He looked up at the sky, noticing a full moon coming into view. "Ah mann...i thought the next one was in a week."

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "He is pretty," she whispered, "And one question that I hope you will not be offended by: you are perfectly harmless, right?"

message 9: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"What do you mean? Oh yeah..im a werewolf. Ive done this plenty of times before so dont worry." Luca explained.

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "All right, then I won't worry," she smiled again. "I used to have a friend that was a werewolf and with him I could never be around when he turned."

message 11: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Ahh I see." The moon came out and Luca started to trasform into a white wolf.

message 12: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Aremania walked the long way to the gardens just to stop by here and say... aww lovebirds.

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "And you," she said, turning with a smile at Armenia, "Keep away!"

message 14: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Hey Helen, If i tell you how to feef the aninals, can you do it?" said Luca in his werewolf form.

message 15: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Oooookay

message 16: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Just don't ask. " Luca growled to the vampire.

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Helen laughed, "Of course I would! So what do I do?" she asked. "And Armenia, want to help me?"

message 18: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ooo protective, anyways I’m going to admire the night bye.” Aremania said thinking how pathetic a wherewolf against a vampire, vampire would obviously win.

message 19: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Help you what?” She said intrigued by the question.

message 20: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Well, The Pegasi get molasses soaked grain, The firehawks get flaming lamchop, and the rest are on the board. Any questions?"

message 21: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Feed the animals?! Do you want to kill them I’m a vampire I’d just be tempted to eat them.” Aremania. explained

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Helen smiled and nodded to him, "On to it, and if you feel like eating them then I can always help," she said.

message 23: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"What? Don't eat the animals!" Luca said protectivly.

message 24: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) When a vampire wants blood they get it even if they have to drain blood from someone else she said looking at the wolf threateningly.

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Don't worry," she said with a little pat on his head, "I'll make sure she doesn't!"

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I have a little bit of magic left that I was saving before I am empty and have to recharge," she simply willed it and a small shimmering thing of energy enveloped Aremania and then was gone. "That should stay for at least an hour or two," she said with an exhausted sigh, and began taking care of the animals. "You gonna help?" she called to Aremania.

message 27: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “How could you if I wanted I could EASILY straign yours she said releasing her fangs and unreleasing.” She said. It’s not like I would right now I can’t generally smell the blood and that would tempt me. Aremania snarled.

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok, but I KNOW that this will work, it has before on other vampires," she said.

message 29: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) And vampires can bite out anything that has ponty teeth can. She said :) bye for real this time. And turned into a bat and flew away.

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok," she said, "and that was a waste of my magic."

message 31: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Luca paced back and forth. He was really longing for a run with the wolf pack living in the woods. "Hey Helen, do you mind if I go run with the wolves?"

message 32: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Before Helen answered, Luca took off, howling for the wolf pack in the woods.

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok???" she said.

message 34: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Luca finally came back to the stables and slept in a corner of the hay area.

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Helen who ad fallen asleep on a small pile of hay got up and started to slowly walk away.

message 36: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

That morning, Luca stood up and stretched, back in his human form.

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Helen, who had asked for the first time if she could have a break, ran straight to the stables to visit the animals and Luca.

message 38: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Hey Helen." Luca yawned. He was feeding all the animals, throwing flaming lamb chops up for the firehawks, pouring grain for the pegasi, etc

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Need help?" she asked brightly. "I have a day of today, so I just thought I could come here."

message 40: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"That would be great." Blaze screeched and caught a lamp chop, wings blazing. He brushed by the hay, setting it on fire.

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh dear," she said as she hurried to get a bucket and fill it with water and she poured it on the fire.

((we still doing a quest with Lea and Zoe?))

message 42: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

((oh yeah, i forgot bout that))

Luca smirked at Blaze, swatting playfully at him. Blaze screeched in protest, and settled on his fire-proof perch.

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Helen smiled slightly, then she turned to look at Luca, "I think I might actually ask if I can work hear instead. I like it a lot better."

message 44: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"I do enjoy it." His mouth quirked up. "I would definitely enjoy the help."

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She grinned, "Yeah, I have always loved animals so I am going to apply for a job change. Anything else you need help with?"

message 46: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"I think I got it for now." Luca said. Blaze comically nipped Luca, getting an "ouch!" and a glare out of him.

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Helen chuckled, "Well then," she said. "I am probably going to walk around, since I have no idea what to do now!"

message 48: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Oh, I need help letting the Pegasi and Hippocampus out." Luca shoved Blaze off his perch, and shot off to the back of the stable, where he would let the magical creatures out.

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok," she said, turning back. "I can help with that."

message 50: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Luca flew backwards with a kick from a pegasus that Blaze scared. He landed with an "oomph" and reached up to grab Blaze, pinning his wings down. His eyes sparked, imagining what he could do next when Blaze lit up, forcing him to let go. "Dang it, Blaze!" He shouted at the gleeful fire hawk.

« previous 1 3 4