YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
This topic is about The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
GROUP BUDDY READ > The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin - GBR - Starting April 22nd 2018

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Mar 22, 2018 01:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83381 comments Mod

Mara Dyer believes life can't get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin will be our 4th GBR for April 2018.

Please read at your own pace, and hide any spoilers ☺ You are welcome to join at any time during the month ☺

Happy Reading Everybody!

Pre-Reading Questions -

Anybody got any thoughts on this one before we start?

Has anyone read anything similar to this before?

Anybody read anything else by this author previously?

message 4: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel (bookendeavors) I’m in! This book has been on my TBR forever, I do t know much about the story but it’s been recommended to me by a lot of people!

Sanah Shabbir (szs_30) | 479 comments Definitely gonna join in on this one!

message 6: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Eckard Susnir | 1 comments I am going to join in on this one as well. I've been wanting to read this book and I have a copy!

Shinia Lambert So excited to see this book, I literally just got my library card and checked out the whole series...I started last night so perfect timing!