Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) (The world of food is at your door)

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((YAYA!))

message 3: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) (FOOOOOOOOOODD IS AWESOME I just said that in a very deep voice that really hurt my throat)

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((FFFFFFOOOOOODDDDD, I SAID IT ON THE COMPUTER AND IT DID NOT HURT AT ALL!!!))

message 5: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) (🙄)

message 6: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 217 comments Mod
(FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YAS)

message 7: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) (I know I needed to make a kitchen)

message 8: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

(YAS)

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((FOOD!))

message 10: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

(XD)

message 11: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Luca walked up the steps of the kitchen, his hawk on his shoulder.
(bought to make the hawk)

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Helen stood at the kitchen sink washing dishes.

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale When she saw a boy walk in with a hawk on his shoulder, "Hello!" she said.

message 14: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Blaze screeched, drawing attention to Luca. He had hoped to just sneak in and out to grab a quick snack. "Oh.....Hi there." He stammered, eyebrows raised in surprise.

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "You here for something to eat?" she asked, that is what most people came to the kitchen to do. Sometimes she wished that they would come to visit her.

message 16: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Yeah. I was hoping to sneak by and grab a snack." He admitted. "But Blaze here decided it would be a great time to screech in my ear."

message 17: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Christina walked in wondering what there was to eat.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok," she said with a smile and said, "What do you want? And I can get something for your hawk as well!"

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Good morning Christina," she said to her.

message 20: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Anything special today? And Blaze would probably want one of those flaming lambchop things." Luca smiled back. Helen was quite pretty, and he wondered why she would be working in a kitchen.

message 21: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Hi Helen!” Christina said “and hi what’s your name” She also said

message 22: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"I'm Luca, and this is Blaze, a fire hawk." Luca answered to Christina.

message 23: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Cool fire hawks are really awesome!” Christina said

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Yes," she said, "we can give him one, and Christina, we have met before. Remember? I am Helen." she took a spatula and fed the lamb chop to the hawk. "And you?" she asked the boy, "What do you want and what is your name?"

message 25: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Yeah I remember um yeah.” Christina said, I thought that Helen got off by now Christina whispered to herself. Well I should get going she said and ran off.

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ok," she said with a slight frown. "Ok."

message 27: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Luca. I'm the stablehand." He said. "Now what to eat?" He tapped his thumb thoughtfully against his chin.

message 28: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) A shadow goes across the kitchen takes cheese and runs off.

message 29: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Blaze took off after the shadow, wings lighting up as he pursued the shadow. He screeched, finally catching up.

Luca asked, "What was that?"

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Yes," she said, and then notices the shadow and frowns, but then nods to herself. This castle was full of strange things. She sighed, "Anything you want, I guess."

message 31: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) The shadow ran almost at the speed of light and got away.

message 32: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Ummmm....Peaches and Chocolate." Luca grinned. "How'd you end up in this kitchen?"

((XD taking after u))

message 33: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (last edited Mar 22, 2018 03:37PM) (new)

Blaze returned, screeching in protest, wings aflame in his anger.

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Well, I was born here and then my parents both died leaving me here," she said, getting a few peaches and some bars of chocolate. "I work in the kitchen because no one really wants me anywhere else."

message 35: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Are you good with animals?" He asked, rolling his eyes as Blaze landed on his shoulder, wings ablaze. He laughed, smiling.

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She opened her arms and Blaze launched himself into her arms and settled himself there. "I think he likes me," she cooed. "I do love animals," she sighed again.

message 37: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Maybe you could help me out at the stables sometime." He winked at Helen. "And thanks for the peaches and chocolate."

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "No problem," she smiled, "And would love that," she turned to the huge piles of dishes. "Though I am not going to get out of here soon," and she and moved back to the sink.

message 39: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Need some help?" Luca asked. Blaze soared around the kitchen and took a flaming lambchop.

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I would love that," she said with a relieved smile, "Thank you."

message 41: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Luca reached into the sink, his hand brushing against Helen's. An electrified tingle ran up his arm. He grabbed a plate and started scrubbing it.

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Sorry," she muttered, "It happens sometimes when I am excited or happy!"

message 43: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"It's fine. I'm enjoying this too."
Blaze screeched, breaking the silence and Luca snorted at him. "Fire hawks these days. Always so noisy."

message 44: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She laughed as well, her laughter was kind and welcoming. "I know what you're thinking," she said.

message 45: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Luca quirked an eyebrow at her. "And that is?" He laughed.

message 46: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh, I didn't literally mean that I knew what you are thinking!" she said with a laugh. "Although some people sometimes think I am."

message 47: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Luca just grinned. "Whelp," he said when the dishes were done. "I better get back to the stables. The animals are probably awaiting their dinner."

message 48: by Mimi 'Pans' (last edited Mar 22, 2018 04:16PM) (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Can I come?" she asked. "I mean, if you don't want me to, then that's ok." she looked at the ground and swallowed the tears that threatened were starting to come. "I have to do something," she said quickly and started walking toward the pantry. She was just trying to find an excuse not to look at him and let him see her tears.

message 49: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) At that time Aremania walked in and looked around. “Where’s Helen?” She said.

message 50: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Um," Helen called, her voice a little wobbly, from the pantry. "I am here."

« previous 1