Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Outside Castle > Gardens

Comments Showing 1-50 of 295 (295 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

message 2: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Aremania walks in the beautiful gardens leaving the castle to look at all the beautiful flowers in the gardens

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Adelle was sitting on the Garden bench when she saw a girl walking ahead of her. She stood up.

message 4: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Hi.” Aremania said not even looking at her she somehow knew she was there.

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Hey, your characters are at both places at once.))

message 6: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) (Well last text on dorm one now she’s here.)

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((oh ok))

message 8: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Aremania breathes in fresh air and the flower smell fills her nose.

message 9: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) It was a beautiful day and she laid on the gardens bench and fell asleep.

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Adelle glanced at her coolly, "Yes?" she said, "Who are you?"

message 11: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Aremania at first forgot where she was and then realised and jolted up.
“Oh hi” she said so fast you could barely hear her.

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Adelle nodded, tracing the scars on her cheek, "Hello," she said quietly but regally.

message 13: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I’m uh Aremania.” she said not even trying to sound awake.

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Adelle," she said. She wasn't very good at getting new friends.

message 15: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Aren’t the gardens pretty.” Aremania said, trying to make it not as awkward.

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I suppose, but I do not like the land very much," she said with a bit of a sneer, "The gardens in the sea are so much prettier. But these are better than most Earthen gardens I have seen."

message 17: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Okay well um I’d better get going I’m going to explore the castle. Aremania said, trying to leave the awkward conversation.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Adelle nodded, "What dorm do you belong in?" she asked.

message 19: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Dorm 3.” She awnsered

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I see," she answered. "I am from Dorm 2. Magical beings. I am a siren."

message 21: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) I’m a vampire and um I am going to explore bye. She said, and walked away.
Maybe I could talk to that girl I met in dorm one she thought.

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Adelle watched her go and then walked back to her bench and sat down, she sighed. She wished she weren't so bad making friends. She was really nice but she always made people walk away after talking to her.

message 23: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) (Now I feel bad.)

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((That's ok! They can meet again.))

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((hey lisa!))

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((hey Mimi!))

message 27: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((I'll post first))

Adelle turned and saw a girl walking toward her, she sighed. Again? She was never good at this, making friends, it never ended well. Usually it ended with them walking away with disgusted looks on there faces.

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Remy walked to the girl, she couldn't remember what the homework was and remembered seeing the girl in class. "Hey Adelle right? I was just wondering if you knew what we got for homework."

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She looked at the girl, was she crazy? Wasn't she scared like all the other girls that she would make her do crazy things with her magic? then she answered quietly and slightly creepily, "Which one?" her eyebrow lifting slightly. She was learning how to manipulate people with her natural beauty at the moment and the scars on her face weren't helping.

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Um, I don't remember." She looked at the girl's scars then looked down not wanting to be rude. "I think it was Magical Animals."

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh, it wasn't very much, we were supposed to visit the stables and like find a certain breed of something by the description, I have already done it." she said, seeing the girl was uncomfortable around and had noticed her scared face. As a kid, she had liked it but now people made fun of them not even knowing how she had gone them or why. She touched her pink hair absently, her finger meeting the scar on her cheek and she dropped it. "Um, why are you still here?" she asked the girl. "Weren't you about to leave?"

message 32: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "No, I wasn't going anywhere. I just wanted to ask you what the homework was." She looked at her hair, it was pink. She didn't like the color pink but the color fit well with the girl.

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh," she said, the surprise showing as plain as day on her face. "Ok." this girl seemed pretty nice, and Adelle was drawn to her. She was looking at her hair at the moment, she momentarily smiled and said, "Do you like it? It's natural, I didn't dye it. At first I hated it and then I realized it went nicely with my eyes," she said, pointing at her eyes. They were a deep pinkish color that was beautiful and fit her perfectly.

message 34: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Yeah, it's pretty." Remy opened her bag and took out a sticky to write down the homework. "I always forget things so I write them down."

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "yeah," she said quietly. Most people didn't like that she didn't talk a lot, and if she did it was short sentences and usually short words. She drew her hood over her face again like she had it again and then after a few moments of silence took it off again and turned to the girl, "What's your name? I do not believe you gave it to me," she held her head in an authoritative pose and wished she could stop but couldn't because it was how she was taught to do it by her mother and now that it came naturally. Mother, more like torturer she thought. "I am a siren, what are you?"

message 36: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I'm a shape-shifter. My name is Remington but I go by Remy." She put the sticky on her bag along with 5 other ones.

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I see," she said, she appeared relaxed but her eyes were always alert and her hand ready to grab her dagger. She had learned her lesson after getting these scars, "Nice to meet you Remy."

message 38: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Nice to meet you too," she held her hand out.

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She blinked, and took her hand, this girl seemed strange to her. Unlike other people, she was not leaving with a disgusted or hurt look on her face. "Why?" she whispered to herself.

message 40: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Adelle looked confused. She whispered something, "Hm?"

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Nothing," she said, "But why? Why are you bothering to talk to me?"

message 42: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "It's not a bother to talk to you. Why would it be?"

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Never mind," she said, her eyes narrowing slightly. This girl was definitely weird, she glanced longingly toward the garden fountain. She felt the pull toward the water and she gripped the seat tightly. That didn't work so she grabbed her dagger and poked her and winced when it went too far and as it poked through her flesh.

message 44: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Really saw her take out a dagger and poke herself with it. "Woah! What are you doing?"

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She wiped the blood away, "I'll be okay," she said. Then shivered when she realized that most people don't do this. "I have to." she explained as if that covered everything. "Nothing else works."

message 46: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Works for what?"

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She pointed to the fountain, "Any water calls to me," she explained, "And when I go to it recharges my power and makes me inhuman, and I don't do it very often if ever at all. Pain is the only thing that severs the connection," she pointed to her face, "I did that." she said and noticed the other girls eyes widen at that.

message 48: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "You did that to yourself? Why on your face?"

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "The pull was too strong," she said, her voice and face giving away nothing. "In my mother's kingdom I am used to being a Siren twenty four seven, but the minute I stepped out I felt the pull and my mother told me," she choked on this sentence, "The only to stop it is to hurt, she had hissed and handed me the knife," she stopped not sure whether to go on but the voice inside her said 'go on, let it all out' "So I took the knife and did it. It was this cut here that came first," she said pointing on the one on her nose "and then, came the ones on my cheeks and then later when I came back to visit the others came when I had to leave," her voice cracked and she put her face in her hands, willing herself not to cry but a few tears managed to escape.

message 50: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She saw that the girl was trying not to show her weak side. Remy was trying not to cry but failed. She walked to Adelle and hugged her. "That's horrible," she whispered.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6