Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Classes > Shape Shifting

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

message 2: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak walked into class and saw about 40 kids in there. They were ll turning into animals. Why couldn't they just turn into humans?

message 3: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth sighed and walked into the classroom, neatly dodging a person who had just walked in. She had her cat ears out, her fangs showing a tiny smile, and her tail swishing behind her. She was hoping this was the place she could be herself. It was her first day here and she had no idea where to start. She looked around the room nervously. "Hmm..." she murmured to herself, "What now?"

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak turned and saw a girl with cat ears and a tail. "Did you say something?"

message 5: by Milo (new)

Milo  Meri also turned to find the girl she had dodged around looking at her, "Mew?" she realized what she said and facepalmed, "I'm sorry, um yes, I did say something. I asked what do we do here at this school?" she curtsied politely and smiled a bit.

message 6: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak smiled back, "I don't really know. I'm new here." She shrugged.

message 7: by Milo (new)

Milo  Meri nodded, "I am as well. It's my first day. I'm guessing we just shift?" she asked, looking around confused.

message 8: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I guess so."

message 9: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth nodded and immediately turned into a little orange kitten. She pranced her way over to a corner and began to purr. She circled around a few times and flopped down. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

message 10: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Wow," she couldn't do that. She could only turn into a dragon. She transformed into her first form. Her small form.

message 11: by Milo (new)

Milo  Meri looked up and found a dragon. She hissed and the fur on her back stood up. "Meow."

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Sorry, it's me. The girl you were talking to before." She turned back to her half form.

message 13: by Milo (new)

Milo  Meri's eye twitched and she transformed back into her human form. "Oh sorry." then she went to her Meifwa form. Then into her kitten form.

message 14: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Aww, that's cute. I can only turn into a dragon."

message 15: by Milo (new)

Milo  Meri decided if they were to have a conversation, she'd better turn back into at least a meifwa. She sat down and crossed her legs, "I don't know, it's not really special."

message 16: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "True, but it's better than a dragon."

message 17: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Ha! False! Dragons are so cool! You can fly and breathe fire!! Well maybe not, but still!" Meri paused, "Wait, can you breathe fire?"

message 18: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mystic walked in and started transforming into her bunny formes. First, her half bunny one second her full bunny.

message 19: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak smiled, "Yeah."

message 20: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Oww!” She screeched as she turned to ambunny while she was jumping and fell from a high place for something as small as her bunny form.

message 21: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak turned and saw a bunny fall, "Are you ok?"

message 22: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Yeah.” She said, scratching her head not really fine.
I’m okay.

message 23: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth was surprised when someone screamed. She jumped and turned into her cat form, she accidentally bumped into a table and a vase came crashing down. It broke over her head and she hissed, "Yowl...."

message 24: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Are YOU okay? Mystic said sorry that she scared her.

message 25: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak picked Meri up and put her on a chair. "You okay?"

message 26: by Milo (last edited Mar 29, 2018 08:00PM) (new)

Milo  Merideth nodded her furry head, even though the world was spinning. She flopped down and put her paws over her eyes, "Oww... My head..."

message 27: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mystic just flimsily flopped to the floor after she awsered Oak not quite knocked out.

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She looked at Meri's head, "It's bleeding. You need to got to the nurse."

message 29: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak heard a thump, it was the bunny girl. "Are you sure you're ok?"

message 30: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Look what you did!” Mystic wisper/screamed to herself not really whispering so the whole class heard. Mystic just quietly scattered to the corner.

message 31: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Slowly scattering not being able to move fast.

message 32: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Yeah.” She peeped

message 33: by Milo (last edited Mar 29, 2018 09:36PM) (new)

Milo  Meri looked up, "I'm fine." she closed her eyes and drifted off into unconsciousness.

message 34: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I hope she’s sure.” Mystic thought

message 35: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak picked the cat up and walked to the teacher. "She needs to go to the nurse." The teacher nodded. She turned and saw the bunny in the corner, "Do you need to go to the nurse too?"

((I just realized Meri never told Oak her name XD))

message 36: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “No.” She said quick not thinking about the question.
She turned into a human. There was a goosebump as big as a babys head like another head on her head. Mystic just ignored it even with the pain.

message 37: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "But you're hurt."

message 38: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) I’m... I’m okay. She said, even though it hurt... a lot she was fine... sort of. Not really.

message 39: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "You have to at least get it checked out."

message 40: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “No!” She snapped, she always snapped when people asked her stuff she didn’t want to answer. Or people told her what she should do.

message 41: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Fine! Go and pass out here." She didn't have to deal with the girl. She wasn't her problem.

message 42: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Sorry.” She quietly said it seemed as if she was talking to herself.
She was a generally nice person she just didn’t like when people told her to do things.

message 43: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak sighed, "It's alright. It was my fault, I shouldn't have told you what to do. You're your own person."

message 44: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ...”Okay but I know I shouldn’t have snapped like that.” She said, still sorry.

message 45: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Yeah," Oak looked down and saw that cat girl was still unconscious. "She's hurt do you want to come with me to the nurse?"

message 46: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I don’t care.” She said

message 47: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak shrugged, "Ok." She walked out, leaving the door open.

message 48: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mystic turned into her bunny form she wanted to see the nurses place at least.

message 49: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((Is there a nurse in the nurse's office?))

message 50: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [Well wait ome second and I’ll create a nurse staff I don’t think there is one.]

« previous 1