Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers for Paranormal Romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheena (new)

Sheena (sheenahutch) | 2 comments Hey Guys, I'm giving away free copies for an honest review on here or Amazon.

Here is a little synopsis:

For as long as she can remember, Seraphina Cross has experienced these visions that made her feel like there was more to life. It wasn’t until one moment, one accident that her life changed forever. She awakens the next day a new person in more ways than one. With no recollection of past night’s events, she’s forced to adapt to certain sensations she is experiencing all while trying to piece together what exactly happened to her that fateful night.
Her strange, hectic life doesn’t seem to make sense until she meets a handsome stranger. Only then does the puzzle finally piece itself together. What she doesn’t expect is the new powers she has developed attracting all kinds of unwanted attention.
Thrown into a world she never truly believed existed she is forced to come to grips with who she is becoming while staying out of trouble long enough to figure out what needs to be done to fulfill her destiny.

I have mobi, epub and pdf files available, please let me know if your interested. Thanks!

-Sheena
AuthorSheena@gmail.com
www.SheenaHutchinson.com

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 106 comments Mod
I'm interested. I'll send you my email soon.:)

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) | 6 comments i am interested in reading your book

thebettermrshertzog@gmail.com and i will take a mobi format

thanks!

message 4: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 33 comments I would like a paper back copy please

message 5: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Woodruff | 3 comments I would love to review your book.
bonniewoodruff@me.com
mobi please
Thanks.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat (kcon1701) | 4 comments I'd like to read and review your book.
kcon1701@live.com ... epub format would be great.

message 7: by Slytherin Rose (new)

Slytherin Rose (kschatterbox) | 9 comments I would like to read & review if it is still available.

kschatterbox@cox.net mobi format please