YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Anything You Can Do
This topic is about Anything You Can Do
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Anything You Can Do by RS Grey - Starting 24th March 2017

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments Lucas Thatcher has always been my enemy.

It’s been a decade since I’ve seen him, but our years on opposite coasts were less of a lasting peace and more of a temporary cease-fire. Now that we’re both back in our small town, I know Lucas expects the same old war, but I’ve changed since high school—and from the looks of it, so has he.

The arrogant boy who was my teenage rival is now a chiseled doctor armed with intimidating good looks. He is Lucas Thatcher 2.0, the new and improved version I’ll be competing with in the workplace instead of the schoolyard.

I’m not worried; I’m a doctor now too, board-certified and sexy in a white coat. It almost feels like winning will be too easy—until Lucas unveils a tactic neither of us has ever used before: sexual warfare.

The day he pushes me up against the wall and presses his lips to mine, I can’t help but wonder if he’s filling me with passion or poison. Every fleeting touch is perfect torture. With every stolen kiss, my walls crumble a little more. After all this time, Lucas knows exactly how to strip me of my defenses, but I’m in no hurry to surrender.

Knowing thy enemy has never felt so good.

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments 19% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments 41% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments 61% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments 78%(view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments Done-I loved this! A great romance, I can't wait to read her other books.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5347 comments I'm so late with this! Sorry Skye! 😩 I'm busy lately :(

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments Beatrice wrote: "I'm so late with this! Sorry Skye! 😩 I'm busy lately :("

Don't worry, I'm almost always late to BRs xD

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5347 comments Chapter 1-5 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5347 comments ✨Skye✨ wrote: "19% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5347 comments Chapter 6-10 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5347 comments Chapter 11-15 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5347 comments Chapter 16 - 20 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5347 comments Finished (view spoiler)