What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Teenage girl's mother dies in car crash while driving her to school and fighting in car. Romance with an older boy named after a famous literary character (Atticus?), met at a club. Young brother, father is a professor?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aisling (new)

Aisling | 1 comments A few years ago I read this book and no matter how hard I tried I can't find it!!
Plot: A teenage girl, whose mother died in a car crash bringing her to school while they were fighting, meets an older boy in a club. The boy is named after after a famous literary character ( something like atticus I think). The girl (she describes him as having a big nose) lies to the boy about her age and they start a kind of relationship and they sleep together. The girl has a younger brother and does not get along with her father( who I think is a professor) . They boy and girl break up. The girl gets in a small car accident and hurts her arm( I think) and calls the boy. He comes and brings her to hospital where she lies about how her mother died.

message 2: by Ayshe (last edited Mar 22, 2018 11:55AM) (new)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Aisling, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group page - which explain what to put in your header.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33278 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16126 comments This is definitely Let's Get Lost, but let's hope Aisling comes back to confirm.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Aisling, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Let's Get Lost (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sarra Manning (other topics)