Follow Your Dreams discussion

The Golden Rule

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) | 41 comments Mod
In the book, There's no such thing as business ethics, John C Maxwell teaches us that we must conduct all aspects of our lives by on standard, that being the Golden Rule. We confuse the issue when we have one standard for business, one standard for family and still an other for our spiritual journey. We must hold true to the mandate, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
This is not always easy but we must figure out what our values are, and then make priorities to line up with them. Then we will have a clear path to a rich rewarding life.
Remember not to go after the good life, but strive to live a life that is good.

Be Blessed my friends.

Phoenix~They/Them I thought the golden rule was "Treat others how you want to be treated"? Or is that another way of saying it

message 3: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) | 41 comments Mod
Sylveon~Raven wrote: "I thought the golden rule was "Treat others how you want to be treated"? Or is that another way of saying it"
That is correct my friend. That is the way the scriptures from the King's James puts it. It means the same.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Steven wrote: "Sylveon~Raven wrote: "I thought the golden rule was "Treat others how you want to be treated"? Or is that another way of saying it"
That is correct my friend. That is the way the scriptures from th..."

yea that what i was kind of thinking of there as well cause that is from the King James, version.