ARCs Anonymous discussion

YA March 2018 > Nominate April's theme

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Evelina | AvalinahsBooks (avalinahsbooks) | 219 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

time to nominate April's theme! I looked at last month's poll, and the runner up was feminist/women's, but I guess that doesn't really work for April as much as it did March? If anyone wants to nominate that, that's still fine, go ahead :) I nominate... feel good books! God knows we need a pick-me-up what with this gloomy weather and the winter refusing to leave (not for everyone of you, but as far as I've heard, it's the case in A LOT of regions!)

So please nominate your picks, and I will set up a poll probably next Wednesday :) we've got about a week to nominate stuff!!

message 2: by Lin (new)

Lin (moonlightlin) | 3 comments Ohh yes here it's been the same, but I love this weather xD I love winter and snow and rain, soo for me it is a blessing lol

As for the theme I still wish the Urban fantasy one :) of course I would love the feel good books as well ^^

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila G (foalsfictionandfiligrere) I agree with you, Lin! I like snow and rain as well :D

I'll nominate book titles with the letter "A" in it for April...

Which may be all of them because it's a vowel but, idk!?

Lindsay♫SingerOfStories♫ (lindsaysingerofstories) Sheila wrote: "I agree with you, Lin! I like snow and rain as well :D

I'll nominate book titles with the letter "A" in it for April...

Which may be all of them because it's a vowel but, idk!?"

I think the 'A' titles is a fun idea! I'd even take it a step further and allow for A author first/last names to allow for more options?

message 5: by Jordanne (new)

Jordanne (jordannedunn) "A" titles/authors sounds good. The only other one I could think is perhaps an 'April Fool's Theme'? Like the book with the funniest title? I'm not certain how broad ranging that would be.

Jordanne, what about just humor books then? :)

Anyway, everyone, got one more day to pinch in with your nominations? I will start the polls tomorrow :)

message 7: by Jordanne (new)

Jordanne (jordannedunn) Evelina | AvalinahsBooks wrote: "Jordanne, what about just humor books then? :)

Anyway, everyone, got one more day to pinch in with your nominations? I will start the polls tomorrow :)"

That would probably work better! :)

Hey everyone, not creating a new topic this time, but if anyone wants to participate, State of the ARC is live! You can link up now:

http://avalinahsbooks.space/state-of-...