Divergent roleplay discussion

Dauntless homes > Bella Fiox

Comments Showing 1-50 of 391 (391 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
2 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms. Please don't RP here unless you are the character's creator or you have permission from the creator or a MOD. If you need to talk to Bella, please knock on the door.

message 3: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((No prob))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella rummaged in the kitchen, trying to distract herself from earlier that day. She gave up and sat down stiffly on the couch. Eventually she relaxed. She turned on the TV and just looked to the side, thinking.

message 5: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments Jay knocks on her door...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella heard a knock and snapped out of it. She switched off the TV and opened the door.

message 7: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments "Hey you..." He says smiling... Handing her some dark blue flowers in a bouquet...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella stared at the flowers. Nobody had ever done anything like that before. The only person she had ever loved or been loved by was her father. "Thank you." She told Jay and took the flowers. "Come on in." she held the door open for him.

message 9: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments "Thanks..." He said walking in...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella closed the door and turned. "Y-you want something to eat?" she asked a little shakily, still a bit shocked by the gracious move of Jay's.

message 11: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments ((Gracious move of Jays??? Lol))
"No... I'm good" he said gently...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments ((Gracious move...the flowers.))

"Okay. What do you want to do?" Bella asked, sitting on the couch.

message 13: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments "I don't know..." He says... Thinking about their kiss...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Okay..." Bella said. She realized she was still holding the flowers. She got up and went to the kitchen. Bella found a vase, filled it with water, and stuck the flowers in it. She went back to the living room and put the flowers on a table.

message 15: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments "About the kiss... I'm sorry, I got too straightforward... " he says looking down at his shoes..

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "No, it's okay." Bella said. "We're alone here. Not like there are cameras." Bella sat down on the couch again. "Besides, I like straightforward."

((Have Jay sit on the couch next to her! :D))

message 17: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments ((Was going to anyway))
"Really?" He says walking over to the couch and sittin next to her...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Well, yeah." Bella said. She was very aware that there wasn't much room between them.

message 19: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments He smiled a bit... Then pulled her in for another kiss... This time on her soft lips...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella leaned into the kiss, and put a hand on his waist.

message 21: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella put her other hand on Jay's waist when he pulled her closer. She leaned more.

message 23: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments His tongue, was eager to join... But ignored it, waiting for her tongue first, and pulling her onto his lap...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella felt their chests touching as Jay pulled her into his lap. Her lips opened his gentle ones.....

message 25: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments He teased her by pulling away and smiling... Then surprising her by tipping her backwards, off the couch, but catching her before she hit the floor, and pulled her back into his lap, laughing...

message 26: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Aw so adorable))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Hey!" Bella accused teasingly. She wanted to get him back, so she kissed him, fast, surprising him.

message 29: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments Jay lifted her up and threw her in the air a little after finishing the kiss and tossing her down on the couch laughing...

message 31: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments He grinned "what? What are you gonna do huh? Huh Bella?"

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments "Don't tempt me!" She threatened. "This isn't Amity, you know."

message 33: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments "I know..." He said to her and mocked her "you-" "you-" "you-" laughjng...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella lunged at Jay. She tackled him, and he fell off the couch. "Now?" She asked, standing up and towering over him.

((Have Jay tickle attack her! XD))

message 35: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments "Hmmmmm... We will see..."he says as he lifts her shirt a bit and tickles her stamach...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella collapsed on the couch, laughing. "Hey- stop- hey!" as he just tickled her more.

message 37: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments He continued tickling her, laughing at her struggle... And kissing her forehead...

message 39: by ~Madasen~ (new)

~Madasen~ (madasen) | 940 comments ((Could I just say, AWWWWWW!.......Proceed))

message 41: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments ((Feel free to... Lol))

message 42: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments Jay smiles and kisses her on the head once more...

message 44: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments ((Yeah, but feel free to fight back...;) ))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella smiled back slyly and punched him lightly on the stomach. "I could do better, if you want me to." Bella threatened.

message 46: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments "I would still win..." He challenges smiling...

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 1367 comments Bella rolled her eyes. "riiiiight."

message 48: by Jay (new)

Jay | 251 comments He takes Bella by surprise and carries her to the kitchen on his shoulder...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Adorable!!!))

((side note she wouldn't know but there are hidden cameras everywhere in dauntless))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8