One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Ivy and Madison

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Heyyy!!!!:)

message 4: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ I'm trying to figure something out. What are your favorite genres?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight I like sci fi, dystopian, action/adventure, historical (like Victorian England and stuff like that) the best, but like I said I'll do almost anything :)

message 6: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Alright here are my favorites: supernatural, fantasy, historical fiction, science fiction, dark romance, romance, action/adventure, reality and that's pretty much it!! But I can literally pull off any kind of roleplay.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Well, we both really like historical and science fiction, so maybe we could try one of those?

message 8: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Sure, whatever you would like:)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Well if we did history, what time period would you want to do? And like, what kind of science fiction are you into exactly?

message 10: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ For historical fiction I'm more into the Native American stuff. And science fiction I like the idea of aliens, new life forms, etc.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Native American sounds cool, but Im not really sure if I'd be good at that or not, so does science fiction with aliens and such sound good?

message 12: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Yeah science fiction sounds perfect!!:) so, are you interested in doing doubles or no?

message 14: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Awesome. So, do you want to have a plot or just wing it?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight I think that we should have like a basic plot and then wing it from there.

message 16: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Okay I'm trying to come up with something.

message 19: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Not yet. Sorry:( still brainstorming.

message 21: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Sure, I could use some help:)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Okay, well what do you have so far if anything?

message 23: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Well I was trying to figure out something for the aliens so maybe their humans in disguise and come to capture humans to do tests on and the humans are our two other characters. What do you think?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight I like that! And maybe when the aliens take the humans to their ship there are lots of other humans there too and the humans start a revolt against the aliens? Ooh and maybe one of the humans falls in love with an alien! Like a forbidden romance?

message 25: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Thank you!! You are amazing. That will be so much better to roleplay, alright. That's awesome:) want to work on characters then?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Yeah! So should we each have one that's an alien and one that's a human? And we each have one guy and one girl right?

message 27: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Yeah one alien one human, one guy one girl.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Cool! What information do you want in it? Could you please post a template?

message 29: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Depends on how detailed you want them to be. I have several templates I could post but it all depends on if you want them semi-detailed or just detailed.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight semi-detailed is good. I would do detailed, but I really want to get this started :)

message 32: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Sorry about that disappearance. Had to work on my truck. Anyway, here's my template

First Name
Middle Name
Last Name
Nicknames/Aliases

Time of Birth
Place of Birth
Zodiac Sign
Birth Flower
Birthstone

Appearance

Family

Other

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Okay :) I'll get started on mine then and you can do yours!

message 35: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ The flower that signifies the month in which the person was born.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Oh, I've never heard of that before... I've heard of birthstone, but not birth flower :)

Oh and one other thing, what is the age range of these characters?

message 37: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ The age range doesn't really matter to me, just no thirty or older. So maybe like 20-25

message 39: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Alright:) me too

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Name: Violet
Middle Name: Celestia
Last Name: Aster
Nicknames/Aliases: Vi

DOB: 6/15
TOB: 11:45am
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Birth Flower: Lily of the Valley
Birth Stone: Emerald

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: http://pinterest.com/pin/502221795919...

Family:
Father- Xander Aster
Mother- Andromeda Aster (deceased)
Siblings- Lenora Aster (twin sister)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight ((Oops I forgot to say on there, but she's my alien!))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Name: Nicolas
Middle Name: Aaron
Last Name: Myers
Nickname/Aliases: Nick

DOB: 1/13
TOB: 2:17am
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birth Flower: Carnation
Birth Stone: Garnet

Appearance: http://pinterest.com/pin/502221795919...

Family:
Father: Peter Myers
Mother: Amelia Myers
Siblings: none

message 43: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ First Name: Kathlynn
Middle Name: Marie
Last Name: Contrear
Nicknames/Aliases: Katie, Kate

Species: Human

Date of Birth: February 13th
Time of Birth: 7:11am
Place of Birth: Tuscon, Arizona
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birth Flower: Violet
Birthstone: Amethyst

Appearance: Evangeline Lilly

Family:
Mother-- Katrina Contrear
Father-- Jacob Contrear
Siblings-- N/A

First Name: Jack
Middle Name: Alexander
Last Name: Shepherd
Nicknames/Aliases: N/A

Species: Alien

Date of Birth: February 23rd
Time of Birth: 8:09pm
Place of Birth: Outer space
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Flower: Violet
Birthstone: Amethyst

Appearance: Matthew Fox

Family:
Mother-- Clementine Shepherd
Father-- Jack Shepherd
Siblings--
Sister--Claire Littleton

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Cool :) So, you can start it off then if we're ready!

message 45: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Jack looked down at the Planet Earth from where he stood on the Mothership of his kind, letting out a sigh, he transported down to the planet. His mission was to capture humans in order to do tests on them so his species could further understand what they are and how they were created. His partner would be with him shortly, to help him capture the humans, shoving the hands in the pockets of his jeans, Jack walked down the street and looked around at the humans who were also walking.

Kate stepped into a convenient store, a little bell jingling when the door hit it, she let out a sigh and went to the back where the snacks were kept, she was going on a trip to Phoenix, Arizona tomorrow and needed to stock up on food for the ride since she didn't want to have to stop and eat at a restaurant every time she got hungry, that would only be a waste of money, after she got what she needed, Kate stepped out of the convenient store and literally bumped into a man she couldn't see when she walked out because of the bag of snacks she held which had now spilled it's contents onto the ground. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," she quickly apologized kneeling down and beginning to put the snacks back in the bag.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Violet followed Jack out of the mother ship, knowing exactly what their mission was. She looked at the planet Earth, but she didn't find it too impressive, or maybe it just wasn't as grand as she'd been hoping that it would be. "Are we ready?" she asked Jack, her voice soft and quiet since she wasn't really used to it yet. She hadn't decided whether or not she liked being disguised as a human or not, but she figured that she'd just have to get used to it.

Nick was startled when he was bumped into by a woman carrying a huge bag of food. "Oh, it's fine," he said in response to her apology and bent down to help her pick up the food that was now scattered everywhere. "What are you doing, preparing for the zombie apocalypse?" he joked as he saw how much food she'd bought as they loaded it back into the bag together. It was kind of unusual in his opinion to buy so much food from a convince store when it would be much easier going to the supermarket, that is of course until he realized that they were all snacks.

message 49: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ ((Yeah sorry I'll reply in a sec, I am babysitting at the moment so give me a minute))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight ((Oh okay. That's fine, just making sure that you didn't forget about me :) )!

« previous 1