Telugu Readers discussion

General Discussions > What are you reading now?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harish (new)

Harish Challapalli (harishchallapalli) | 302 comments Mod
Hello all,

What are you guys planning to read this weekend?
Any language.. English or Telugu..

I am currently reading the choice by Nicholas sparks and may start ఇద్దరమ్మాయిలు ముగ్గురబ్బాయిలు by mullapudi garu..

If any one read silly fellow by Mallik pls let me know how it is..

Happy reading.

message 2: by Priya (last edited Mar 22, 2018 07:22AM) (new)

Priya (priyachennareddy) | 298 comments Mod
Hi!
I just finished నెం. 911. Probably would start reading No. 999 this weekend.

Ippudu group lo 10-12 members unnaru kada. Shall we plan some group reads or something? Ofcourse, we need to set the working rules and have different discussion folders. But let us organise everything and plan ahead for the next month.

message 3: by eesha (new)

eesha | 28 comments I am new to this group and goodreads as well. Can someone tell how this group reads work and what it is?

message 4: by Priya (new)

eesha wrote: "I am new to this group and goodreads as well. Can someone tell how this group reads work and what it is?"

We can decide or vote for a group read. Then that book would be the designated book of a month. Interested members read that book in that month and discuss in a thread(group read thread). So, we get read a book together and discuss it.

message 5: by eesha (new)

eesha | 28 comments Priya wrote: "eesha wrote: "I am new to this group and goodreads as well. Can someone tell how this group reads work and what it is?"

We can decide or vote for a group read. Then that book would be the designat..."

Got it. Thank you.

message 6: by Uday (new)

Uday Kanth (udayk) | 42 comments I'm currently reading అమరావతి కథలు Amaravati Kathalu . Mana palletoori nativity tho slice-of-the-life stories, some pleasant, some hard-hitting, overall an enjoyable read.

Monna okasari Kakinada vellinappudu Visalandara vari book exhibition lo konna. Felt bad for not getting around to this sooner. Have any of you guys read it?

message 7: by Harish (new)

those who are not participating in goodreads: what book are you currently reading?

message 8: by Mahendra (new)

Mahendra Madavaram | 68 comments Parijathapaharanam (nandi thimmana) - padyalu chala tough ga unnayi pronounce cheyadaniki kuda :)
English:
Pride and Prejudice
War and Peace (very huge one)

message 9: by Harish (new)

war and peace is very huge... i started read 100 pages or so and left..couldnt continue..

message 10: by Mahendra (new)

Mahendra Madavaram | 68 comments yeah really huge and that vocabulory is totally related to army and i am currently 400+ pages still reading don't how many more days it will take

message 11: by Siva (new)

Siva (samba_siva) | 108 comments Harish wrote: "Hello all,

What are you guys planning to read this weekend?
Any language.. English or Telugu..

I am currently reading the choice by Nicholas sparks and may start ఇద్దరమ్మాయిలు ముగ్గురబ్బాయిలు by ..."

I started Antharmukham by Yandamoori then Ramayanam Visavruksham

message 12: by Hajarath Prasad (new)

Hajarath Prasad Abburu (hajarath) | 5 comments Harish wrote: "war and peace is very huge... i started read 100 pages or so and left..couldnt continue.."

I read around 30% and left. Will try to finish someday

message 13: by Priya (new)

Just finished reading Evarikee Cheppaka ఎవరికీ చెప్పక and completed my Telugu books challenge. Planning to increase the goal.

How are you all doing with your telugu books reading challenge?

message 14: by Siva (new)

Siva (samba_siva) | 108 comments Successfully completed

message 15: by ♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ (new)

♛ ѶaɱՏ¡  TM (vamsikrishnatm) | 350 comments Mod
Kudos to you @Samba and @Priya.

Looks like , i too reached my goal. Planned to read 9 Telugu books and read 14 till now. Books i read for this Challenge - https://www.goodreads.com/user_challe...

message 16: by Deleep95 (new)

Deleep95 | 37 comments I am reading The theory of everything, 310 to yuma and other stories

message 17: by Priya (new)

Samba wrote: "Successfully completed"

Wow! 70 books! Congratulations

message 18: by Priya (new)

♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ wrote: "Kudos to you @Samba and @Priya.

Looks like , i too reached my goal. Planned to read 9 Telugu books and read 14 till now. Books i read for this Challenge - https://www.goodreads.com/user_challe......"

Congrats! Your book list is quite inspiring.