Divergent roleplay discussion

Dauntless Initiation > Infirmary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 173 (173 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew walks into the infirmary and puts Lise on a bed.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments lise woke up groggy. she hurt everywhere but mainly her head and it took her a few moments to remember what had happened. ohh, she thought, that' what happened. she tried to sit up and managed to with only a slight increase in the pounding in her head. she had to get up. she needed to work out how to fight, she couldn't go through this every single day. speaking of which, how long had she been unconscious? she had to pass initiation. swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she let a dizzy spell pass. there was no one about so she carefully stood up, and waited for the room to stop spinning. then she walked to the door and headed to training room A.

message 3: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Bella just starts laughing hysterically. "we've been through this remember?" Bella said.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Enlighten me." Drew says, smiling. He leads her into the infirmary. "Go sit on that bed." He says. "we can talk from two feet away"

message 5: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella takes a deep breath. And climbs onto one of the beds. Bella looks around for cameras before replying.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"No cameras in the bed areas." Drew says over his shoulder. "Cuz it can get a little awkward with some injuries to have a camera. They only see the entrance so we know who's in here."

message 7: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay. When we were at your apartment. and I called you mr cranberry juice. And you were like an inch from my face and said Annabella. And I said what?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I remember all that." Drew says. "Don't remember what you said, at that point I was more focused on driving you nuts."

message 9: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Exactly! And why did that drive me nuts?" Bella asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Could you just tell me?" Drew asks. "Dauntless aren't known for memories." He grabs a bunch of first aid supplies and brings it over to the bed.

message 11: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"You're really going to make me say it all over again?". Bella asks.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is it really that much of a struggle to say?" Drew asks. "You have two options, I'm not gonna choose for you. You either need to take off your shirt so I can do this or you can put on a hospital gown shirt thing."

message 13: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Fine it turns me on. I cant believe you made me say that again and that you didnt remember that." Bella reviewed the options. "the ONLY WAY, and I mean only way I would wear a hospital gown right now is if I was on my deathbed.". She took off her shirt and threw it on the ground.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"No shame." Drew laughs. "And I remember Bella, but I like messing with you." He says. He locks the infirmary door now that Bella isn't wearing her shirt.

message 15: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"that's just plain cruel.". Bella says. She watches drew go over and lock the door. "how convenient that the door to a room full of beds locks..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not happening." Drew says, glaring at her jokingly. "Just don't want some random guy to walk in." He glances over her body once but imediately looks back to the bruise.

message 17: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella laughs. "Saw that." she said laughing even harder.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then obviously your eyes work." Drew sasses back. "Now lay still so I don't accidentally hurt you. Laughing is making this impossible." He says, shaking his head and smiling at her.

message 19: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I'm sorry." she said trying lay still but failing miserably.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do I need to hold you down?" Drew asks, trying not to smile but failing. "Cmon I don't want to touch it if you're gonna move and possibly hurt yourself."

message 21: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay." Bella said immediately changing to a serious face then taking one look at drew and Burst out in laughter. "this isn't working."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew sighs. "You don't feel at all weird laying there without your shirt and laughing hysterically?" He questions, raising an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure most people find that weird."

message 23: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Let's not go there.". Bella says. "The way I figure it. You saved my life at meet and greet. Obviously you saw me shirtless and when we were in your apartment, I believe I sat for a least 45 minutes while you prodded at my stomach.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Point taken. But you sat still through it that time." Drew says. Out of all the things he imagined doing this late into the evening, being in the infirmary with a topless, hysterical Bella wasn't one of them.

message 25: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"True. But I also wasn't in as good of a mood."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why you're in a good mood I wonder." Drew says, laughing. "Cmon don't you wanna get out of here."

message 27: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"No I do but I'm trusting you. So I'm trying not to be worried." Bella said.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can get you out of here in five minutes of you stay still." Drew promises. "And then you could put your shirt back on."

message 29: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay I wi try my best." Bella said not squirming and the only movement was the rise and fall of her chest.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"So cooperative." Drew teases her. He gently runs his hand over the bruise. He takes a bandage and wraps it around her midsection.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

His hands fly over her stomach, gently and swiftly, only touching what he has to. He was always good with medical stuff, just like his uncle.

message 32: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella winces when drew touches the bruise. "Ow." She said as he probes around.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's ok Annabella." Drew promises. "Just look at me, it won't hurt for long." He finishes wrapping her midsection and puts ice over the new bandage.

message 34: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella smiles when he says her full name and attempts to focus on her eyes instead of the pain.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew puts antibiotic ointment over the injury. "I'm gonna leave ice on this for a few minutes. You did good.0

message 36: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Do you have to keep it on there?" Bella asks. "You already made me go to the infirmary, and lay on a bed without a shirt on."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I did not make you lay there without a shirt. You chose to do that." Drew says. "And you agreed to come here I didn't make you. Just lay here for a few minutes with the ice on it. It's either that or take antinflammatory drugs."

message 38: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"So lay here with ice or take random drugs? Both sound like shitty options."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"They are both shitty options. But you're doing a shitty Job of taking care of it without medical attention." Drew says. "Cmon I'll sit next to you and we can talk or something, you won't even remember it's there."

message 40: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella sighs. "Fine." She sits up on the bed and folds her legs underneath her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew sits on the edge of the bed next to her. "I just don't like that it hurts you so much." He tells her solemnly. He doubted Bella could tell how much was going through his mind, it had been there for days and only lyla had noticed.

message 42: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I know but it's pain. I can deal with it. I have had a lot of it."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doesn't mean you should deal with unnecessary pain." Drew tells her. "I'm gonna get you a blanket or something. Be right back."

message 44: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Yeah. But I'm mean I should be used to it by now." Bella says throwing her hair in a ponytail.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can be used to pain but it's still pain. It hurts." Drew says, getting up and grabbing a thin blanket from the closet. He brings in back over and puts it over her upper body. He really didn't want her to just sit there without a shirt if she didn't have to.

message 46: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Thanks." Bella said taking the blanket. She wrapped herself in it. "Yeah I guess that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yaaaas))

Drew nods. He sits next to her and holds the ice pack on her bruise. "I never asked. What was wrong before. Are you ok?"

message 48: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"What do you mean? A lot of things have been wrong at a lot of different times. Would you mind specifying one?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I mean the whole reason you were looking for me in the first place." Drew says. "I can't believe I didn't make sure you were ok sooner."

message 50: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"You did remember? In the hallway. I had a panic attack and was looking for you cause I just needed someone to hold me."

« previous 1 3 4