My World of 1x1s discussion

Mystery > *Takeo and Kass*

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kass (new)

Kass Schwarz | 35 comments Ready? Bios?

message 2: by Takeo (new)

Takeo Dai (takeodai) | 271 comments I'm not sure how I wanna do the Bio's. I think they should really by RPed out. Due to the fact one of us will be investigating the other. Unless you want to do a team investigator? Then maybe we could come up with an elaborate crime?

message 3: by Kass (new)

Kass Schwarz | 35 comments Hmm interesting idea. i agree with them being RPed out at this point. Well if we were to have one investigating the other which would you like to be? The investigator or investigatee?

message 4: by Takeo (new)

Takeo Dai (takeodai) | 271 comments Ohhh, I would HAVE to play the criminal. It's a must. ;)

message 5: by Kass (new)

Kass Schwarz | 35 comments Trying to be cute? You'll have to do better than that. why dont we do a team investigator thing for now and then.....hey maybe we could be partners but you could actually be the criminal and we could investigate your crime together and while the rest of whatever force we are working for looks for someone else i slowly start to suspect you???

message 6: by Takeo (new)

Takeo Dai (takeodai) | 271 comments Name: Aaron Black
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180

Appearance:

message 7: by Kass (new)

Kass Schwarz | 35 comments Name: Kaitlyn Brock
Height: 6'1
Weight: 160

message 8: by Takeo (new)

Takeo Dai (takeodai) | 271 comments Okay, How do you wanna start this party?

message 9: by Kass (new)

Kass Schwarz | 35 comments Well why not just finishing one case and then a new file gets handed to us talking about a new crime thats sweeping the nation and all the federal goverments are being asked to come in and help on it?

message 10: by Takeo (new)

Takeo Dai (takeodai) | 271 comments That much publicity? That will be crazy hard to get away with. I like it.

message 11: by Kass (new)

Kass Schwarz | 35 comments I thought you might be the type for a challenge. Ive stalked you a bit and read your other role plays and it just seems to be your type.

message 12: by Takeo (new)

Takeo Dai (takeodai) | 271 comments I indeed am.

message 13: by Kass (new)

Kass Schwarz | 35 comments Well then, let us begin.