Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Dorms > Dorm 1 (Animal related, werewolves, shape shifters, mermaids, etc.)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale This is where all animal related princesses will be sent. (Werewolves, shape shifters, mermaids, etc.)

message 2: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 217 comments Mod
Zoe stormed into the dorm, angry at herself for messing up. She was attempting to shape-shift into a new shape, but failed miserably. She threw herself onto her bunk, sighing angrily into her pillow.

message 3: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Aremania being was very curious about the other dormes so she explored dorm one mad that no one even gave her a tour! And found Zoe. “Hi.” Aremania quietly said trying not to frighten Zoe.

message 4: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Oh! Hi." Zoe's head jerked up from her pillow, surprised that someone else was at her dorm during this time.

message 5: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Sorry.. umm I didn’t mean to disturb you I was just exploring and hear something so I um... investigated.” Aremania said mad at herself for coming in the first place.

message 6: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Oh, that's ok. I was just chewing myself out." Zoe said, sighing. If only she could get that form right!

message 7: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “So are you a shapeshifter?” Aremania said sort of whishing she was.
“If so that’s so cool!” Aremania said talking to herself.

message 8: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Because you don’t look like a mermaid or wherewolf.” Aremania says, trying to not sound rudeor something.

message 9: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Well yes, I am a shapeshifter." Zoe shifted into a cat form and back again. "I just can't get this new form I'm working on."

message 10: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Cool what is the shape that you’re working on if you don’t mind me asking?” Aremania said, and right after she wish she didn’t.

message 11: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"A liger." Zoe prepared herself for scorn.

message 12: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “What does that mean and I should probably get to bed soon it was fun talking though.” Aremania asked.

message 13: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Does it mean like a lion tiger?” Aremania questioned.

message 14: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Yes, it means a lion tiger. I just cant mash them up together right." Zoe explained

message 15: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Okay cool, I should probably get going now bye.” Aremania said, waved bye and left.

message 16: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Bye." Zoe watched her leave, then started practicing her liger form.

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Lea skipped in, excited to see her dorm again. And then she noticed the girl that was there every year but she hadn't been able to meet yet. She was the only there, so Lea walked up and smiled at her, "Nice to meet you! My name is Lea, and I am a werewolf," she said.

message 18: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"I'm Zoe, and I'm a shapeshifter." Zoe replied. She still couldn't get that liger form exactly right. She'd try again later.

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Nice to meet you Zoe," she said enthusiastically. "Are you a shape-shifter? I've heard that that's what you are. I mean, can you do whatever you like?"

message 20: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Yes, I can." Zoe shifted to a cat and back. That was her favorite form to use to show people how she was a shapeshifter.

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Wow, cool," Lea answered. "I only have ears and a tail. And then I turn fully wolf at the full moon. But its cool anyway, I prefer it this way. I like wolf ears better than normal ears anyway."

message 22: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Thats cool." Zoe replied. She sat nonchalantly on her bed.

message 23: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Lea sat down on her bed as well, "What is your favorite thing to do?" she asked.

message 24: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"ummmm.... I don't know yet." Zoe admitted.

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Well," Lea declared, "I like making friends."

((Hey, we going to PJ roleplay as well?))

message 26: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

((yes, i have already posted earlier it think.))

"Me too. I haven't found many yet." Zoe said.

message 27: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Ok, thanks))

"Wellllllllll, I can be your friend!" she said excitedly. "I love being friends with anyone!"

message 28: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Okay. But I have to get to class soon. Shapeshifting class. Maybe I can perfect my liger form there." Zoe said, standing up from the bed.

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Cool! Lion and tiger?" she asked.

message 30: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Aremania was skipping by and overheard. “Yeah.” She answered

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh, hello, who are you?" asked Lea, thinking, SO MANY NEW PEOPLE, YAYA!

message 32: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I’m Aremania I know... it’s a weird name.” She said and then walking off towards the gardens.

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "oh, ok," she said and turned back to Zoe.

message 34: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Yes! I just can't get the perfect ratio of tiger to lion." She thought for a minute.

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I see," she said, "Maybe it's because you have never seen it. Have you tried to draw it maybe?"

message 36: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"That's a great idea!" Zoe shouted. "Why didn't I think of that?"

message 37: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Aremania went skipping down the halls trying to find the girl she talked to earlier and succeeded. “Hi.” Aremania said.

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Hello! I saw you out the window talking to the siren girl," she said, "Adelle. I know her a little. She may seem a little mean at first but she is really nice and she is the kind of person who talks to people then when they leave she really hopes that they had stayed and talked more." then she turned back to Zoe, "And yeah, I met a different shape-shifter last year that did that to help her. She said that it helped!"

message 39: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “She seemed nice but I wanted to explore more of the castle.” Aremania said.

message 40: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Awesome!" Zoe pulled out a sheet of paper, sketching a liger and then shapeshifting. It worked! "Thanks Lea!" She said in liger form.

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (last edited Mar 22, 2018 02:05PM) (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Cool!" she said, and then turned back to Aremania, "Which year is this for you?"

message 42: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Oh hi you’re the shape-shifter I met.” Aremania said.

message 43: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"Yep! That's me!" Zoe said a little more joyfully, and shifted out of her liger form.

message 44: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Well I came in a little late I’m 13 but new!

message 45: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She awnsered.

message 46: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "That's nice," said Lea, "Some people do come late, but I came right on time. My mom wanted me to be here to learn everything."

message 47: by Quietstream, EXTREME FANGIRL WARNING (new)

"I came later too. I was on the run and found this place. I'm glad I did." Zoe smiled.

message 48: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Yeah, it's pretty awesome, right? What is your favorite school subject?" asked Lea. "Mine is probably either Self Defense or History."

message 49: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I came back hi I’m so full I ate a whole fire hawk. Aremania said like it was normal.

message 50: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mine is magical creatures! Aremania said cause then she knows what blood type alot of animals are so she can eat the best ones.

« previous 1 3 4