Town > Shopping District

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 346 comments Mod

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan | 153 comments Mod
Lee walks around the shopping District. "I hate today, too many people around."

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 568 comments Mod
Henry was also in the shopping district, picking up groceries for the week. He yawned as it had been a long couple of days and he honestly just wanted to go to bed.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Lee wasn't into walking a lot but he needed food because he ran out a while ago. He walks until he bumps into Henry. "S..sorry"

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 568 comments Mod
Henry smiled, he was plain looking and did not really catch people's eye. "Don't worry about it. I was not looking where i was going."

message 6: by Alex (new)

He looks at Henry "Okay, but can you work on your speech later." He starts to walk away.

Henry looked at him. "What do you mean?" he asked, he was pretty sure he used proper grammar when speaking with him.

message 8: by Alex (new)

"I'm pulling your strings" he puts one of his hands in his pockets and carries his groceries with his other.

Henry nodded. “Grocery shopping?” He asked casually, noticing the bags.

message 10: by Alex (new)

Lee looks back "yeah, Why you want to know?" he doesn't like talking a lot

Henry shrugged. "Just trying to make small conversation. I just got back from shopping as well." He motioned to his hands that were full of bags.

message 12: by Alex (new)

Lee laughs " I don't remember asking but okay cool, I'm lee" he pulls his hand out of his pocket and waves a little in one motion.

Henry shifted his bags to motion a friendly wave. "Henry." He said.

message 14: by Alex (new)

"cool" he puts his hand back into his pocket and walks off

Henry just stood there. That was just one of his every day boring conversations.

message 16: by Alex (new)

Lee thinks to himself why do I have to speak to people I don't get it he stops "Fyuck I forgot something" he walks back

Henry noticed him walking back. “What’s up?” He asked as lee approached.

message 18: by Alex (new)

"forgot something" he walks passed him

Henry nodded. “Have fun.” He said. Nothing else was coming to his mind.

message 20: by Alex (new)

he picks up the thing he dropped he looked back "why you still here"

Henry shrugged. “I really don’t know. I was planning on just walking around.” He said.

message 22: by Alex (new)

"oh" he looks at him " dont i remember you from somewhere now that i think about it"

Henry shrugged. “I look pretty plain so you may be mistaking me for someone else.” He said. “I don’t seem to remember you...”

message 24: by Alex (new)

he thinks "no...I think I do, what school do you go to"

Henry looked at him. “I’m employed.” He said.

message 26: by Alex (new)

"i'm not asking right now I'm asking high school" he has an annoyed look on

Henry nodded. "Oh. Little Town High." He said. "It's located in north Japan."

message 28: by Alex (new)

"Hmm, nvm I went to an American private school but was born in the south part of Tokyo." he sighs "look I am not a mean person I just don't like talking to people. but you seem like a nice dude"

Henry nodded. "That's interesting. I don't really socialize with others as well." His was a plain guy with a plain boring life. "You seem pretty nice as well."

message 30: by Alex (new)

"hmm we can hang out if you want I just tend to skate a lot" he puts out his hand "friends?"

Henry took it. "Sure. I'm pretty decent at skating." He said, though his actual hobbies he would like to keep a secret.

message 32: by Alex (new)

"heheh" he smiles "your my first friends since ages ago"

Henry nodded. "Agreed." He said. A lot of people from high school don't really talk to him and those in college thought he was too boring to even hang out with.

message 34: by Alex (new)

Lee smiles "well I got to go put away my stuff I bought. catch you later" he walks off

Henry nodded. "See ya." And he walked over to his house.

message 36: by Alex (new)

((wanna meet somewhere else))

message 38: by Alex (new)

((where))

message 40: by Alex (new)

((park))

message 43: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Leina was walking to the shopping district because she had enough money in her human clothes to get a few things so she decided to go get some random things. She was also a jacket so people couldn't see her natural glow in either of her forms. She sighed in relief when she didn't see that many people on her way to the district and thought that this is going to be a perfectly calm trip. She didn't know that she might meet an old friend on this trip.

Storm was walked down the street coming back from his work. Of course, he was in full disguise: a hat, a mask, sunglasses when he spotted a familiar figure. A smile erupted on his face as he quickly maneuvered through the crowd to catch up to her. When he finally was in arms reach of her he grabbed her hand and pulled her in.

message 45: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Leina kept walking but when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug she was surprised. She looked at who pulled her into the hug and was about to ask something but smiled when she realized who it was but instead of yelling out his name, she decided to just hug him back but did have a slight blush due to an old friend surprising her with a hug.

Storm broke the hug and held her by the shoulders. “Leina!” He said with a smile in his eyes. “How many years has it been? How are you doing?” Of course, people are starting to stare because they recognized the voice. Yet, Storm did not care, he was just happy to see his dear old friend.

message 47: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments (I'll respond when I return in a few hours. :) )

message 49: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Leina was smiling at Storm as well as he said that while holding her shoulders and said "It's been a long time Storm, and I've been doing okay, but its good to see that you are still the same after so long." She was happy that her old friend that she knew from her childhood was still around and they had so much to catch up on. Maybe he could even help her with the bad people she's been dealing with as well. She'll have to see but for now she was just purely happy.

Storm was smiling. “We should catch up!” He said. “I just got off work and have some time to eat. My treat if you want!”

« previous 1 3