What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Always Wanting (Consumed, #1)
This topic is about Always Wanting
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Series with a sex addict, a voyeur, someone who had to be watched during sex who met up regularly to help each other out. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments So i remember it was a series i read in last 5 years on kindle unlimited, spoilers all over this Im sure!

it has a girl who was a sex addict and her body "burned" when she didnt have sex regularly and because of that she was always picking up one night stands from a bar/club? that her and i think 3 other friends always met at and one of her friends was a voyeur who liked to watch others so he always sat in for the one who had to be watched, the one had to be watched during sex was because of his childhood trauma, and there was another girl who had a "sex" issue but i dont remember what it was.....the first book was about the addict she falls for this guy who promises to be there everytime she HAS to and he doesnt make it and it tears them apart for a while....i don't remember how it all works out but hopefully someone can help me remember this series! ... oh and they became friends at a sex addict meeting thing that didnt work for any of them so they stopped going and met at that bar insted.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
This blog post explains how to see the books you've read in kindle unlimited:

https://ebookevangelist.com/2016/03/1...

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "This blog post explains how to see the books you've read in kindle unlimited:

https://ebookevangelist.com/2016/03/1..."

Ok so i finally got my list after an hour of fixing settings, syncs, and all that fun stuff.....but i got the 1553 books ive borrowed! Thank you so much Lobstergirl! Now i will go searching for the books and I will post the name and move this to solved asap! Thank you again i swear i had tried to do that before and wasnt able to get my list because of my silly settings to keep my kids outta my books!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
I'm glad I could help. Good luck.

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Link Always Wanting by Alex Grayson first in consumed series

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Always Wanting (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alex Grayson (other topics)