Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Roleplay discussion

Town > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 346 comments Mod

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 568 comments Mod
Henry walked through the forest with his camera, snapping photos of the surrounding area while muttering weird things to himself. "Panel one... this could be used for a scene some time in the future..." he muttered as he looked around.

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Kelly walked and walked and began to yell, "HELPPPPP!"

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 568 comments Mod
Henry whipped his head up and started to run towards the scream. Of course, still tightly gripping his camera in order to not loose any of his data. “Are you okay!?” He yelled as he ran towards what he thought was a girl.

message 5: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "umm, no I think I got bitten by a lion just few second's ago." she mumble in pain. She squinted her eyes.

((is she in human form? i'm going to assume she is in human form.))
Henry was confused. There were not lions indigenous to the area, so how could she get bitten from one. Though now was not the time to think about that. She was injured, he thought it best to try to treat her. "We need to get you treated. I'll carry you to my place." Henry said, walking over to her.

message 7: by Kelly (new)

Kelly ((yea she is.))
Thanks she said, grinning. "I was suppose to be hunting today, but been attacked,hey what your name?" she asked.

Henry looked at her. Hunting day? She could just buy food with some money. "Henry." He said as he hoisted her up onto his back. "Why were you even out hunting? You're parents must feed you." He asked, concerned, while walking back the way he came. "You can't be older than 13. A child should not have to feed herself."

message 9: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "uum, the thing is that I don't know who's mu parent's, or where they are right now. And also I love hunting, I can trade some meat for more things or money in return. " she said looking at her feet.

message 10: by Kelly (new)

Kelly I'm a 13 year old.. she said looking annoyed.

Henry looked at her, shocked. "What about child services then? You must have some sort of foster or adoptive parents." They were reaching the entrance of the forest that overlooked the city.

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Will I was in one, when I was 10, and was adoptive but once i got into their house, they kicked me out. The thing, is they already have like 5 kids." She shrugged her arms. "Though I prefer living on my own."

Henry looked at her. “You can’t! You are only 13, what about your studies and being a child!” By then they were entering the city. “My house is not that far away. We should be there soon.”

message 14: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Well, about my studies, I learned by myself, so That out of the way..." She then frowned at Henry "Why are you helping me? I mean I'm just a stranger..."

"You are a child who is hurt. Any stranger should have the common sense to help them." He said. "Either way, i've decided you will at least stay with me until your injuries heal."

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "hmph. Like I tolf you I'm 13..." She then looked at her injury "Thank's.. Are we closer to your house now?" she asked in pain. Blood was dripping behind them.

“We are less than a minute away.” Henry said. “And thirteen is still a child. You are not an adult until you are 18.”

((We can switch threads to his house after you post. Also, I’m assuming the injury is not that bad considering he is walking to his house and not in a car to the hospital.))

message 18: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "You Mean, I'm a teenager, Thus is not a small injury." she said looking at him.
((Oh okay...))

((Do you want it to be a major injury? We can switch from house to hospital and pretend that it never happened?))

message 20: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (( Um, sure. She's losing blood the thing is...))

((Got it.))
They quickly arrived at the hospital and Henry checked her in. “Is she a relative of yours?” The receptionist asked.
“Yes, distant. She was visiting me when she fell in the forest and is loosing blood. Can we get her treated ASAP?” The receptionist nodded and called for a stretcher.
“Place her there. You can fill out the forms while we treat her.”

message 22: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Kelly lay down flatly, and just started at Henry "Thank You..." she said softly, holding in the pain.

Henry nodded before mouthing “your welcome. I’ll see you when you get out.” He smiled softly.

message 24: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "she gave Henry a tiny grin and then went to a different room.

((Time skip until she is in the recovery room?))

message 26: by Kelly (new)

Kelly ((Okay.))

Henry walked into the recovery room where the girl was resting. He was unsure if she was asleep so he came in quietly.

message 28: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "who's there." she said.

Henry looked in. “It’s Henry.” He said. “The one who saved you. I was checking in to see how you were doing.” Walking to the near by chair, he sat down.

message 30: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Oh it you-, again thanks a-lot!" she looked at him and said "The thing was I was hurted from assassins not a lion, I lied-sorry, It just I can't tell you about myself but my name. You should be a shame, to trust me---".

message 31: by Kelly (last edited Apr 25, 2018 07:22PM) (new)

Kelly (( i might really- reply late because of school, hope you understand., btw is your profile from Zelda? xD anyway's I really hope you understand!) (BYE)

Henry looked at her. “More of a reason to get you under care.” He said. “Either way, you are staying at my place until you heal.”

((And yeah! It is Zelda! Also, it is fine if you are late.))

message 34: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Thank's a lot!" she nodded slowly.

message 35: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (( FINALLY I CAN RP, again the test is over! :D))

((yay!))
"No problem." Henry said. "Either way, how do your wounds feel?" He asked.

message 37: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "Their okay, it slowly healing I guess, But won't have have to wear a cast?' she asked bluntly. She looked at the ceiling.

message 38: by Kelly (new)

Kelly ((IKR))

Henry looked at her. “The cast is already on” He laughed. “Either way, we can discharge you later today and then get you set up at my place.”

message 40: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "So how long would that be?" she fidgeted around uncomfortably. " I just hope I don't spend my life wearing this cast, non-less live here.., everyone here is nice though..

“A couple of months.” Henry responded. “During that time I plan on at least getting you some form of education as well - if that is fine with you.” He stated. “Seeing as though you are all alone.”

message 42: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "nah, it fine. But I do have my stuff animal, with me she pinted the stuff animal sitting besides her, This was given from my grandmother, the stuff animal's name is Jolly."

Henry smiled. It was cute that she had a stuffed animal with her. "Great, then you and Jolly can live with me." He said.

message 44: by Kelly (last edited May 09, 2018 01:26PM) (new)

Kelly "Ah, alright though I am a trouble maker.. " What would your parent's think though? She asked.

Henry looked at her. "I live alone." He said. "I am a 25 year old salary worker." It was true, he is a salary worker but he has a separate job as well.

message 46: by Kelly (new)

Kelly "A least you have a job, unlike like me, do hunting for living" she sighed and slowly fell sleep.

Henry laughed again. “Another reason I am sending you to school.” He said, noticing she was falling asleep. “I’ll wake you up before we can discharge you.”

message 48: by Kelly (last edited May 10, 2018 12:58PM) (new)

Kelly Kelly gave HENRY A SMALL NOD.

message 50: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (( In a her dream.))

« previous 1 3 4