The Selection -- Literate Roleplay discussion

8 views
General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
This is for chatting in general! Get to know your fellow members, and remember to be polite!


message 2: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
Same!


message 3: by Santi (new)

Santi A (santialessio) | 9 comments Mod
How do you send out an invite? I think I might know some people who might be interested.


message 4: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
Santi wrote: "How do you send out an invite? I think I might know some people who might be interested."

There should be an “invite people” button in the upper right on desktop but idk if it’s just for mods. If it is, I can make you a mod so you can do it, and if you don’t want to be a mod I’ll make you a normal member after that.


message 5: by Santi (new)

Santi A (santialessio) | 9 comments Mod
I'd love to help out in anyway that I can.


message 6: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
Santi wrote: "I'd love to help out in anyway that I can."

Does the button show up for you?


message 7: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
Anna wrote: "I clicked it, and it said only mods can invite people to private groups."

Ok, I'll make Santi a mod so they can invite people then. Thanks for letting me know!


message 8: by Santi (new)

Santi A (santialessio) | 9 comments Mod
Madyson wrote: "Santi wrote: "I'd love to help out in anyway that I can."

Does the button show up for you?"


Yep I see the button.


message 9: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
Anna wrote: "Hey guys"

Heya


message 10: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
Y'all, we have a new member! (*screams and jumps for joy*)


| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 2 comments Hello, everyone! Thank you for accepting me <3 Although I do apologize in advance because I might not be able to post my characters up right away :( It's pretty much hell month at school and I just realized that I probably joined at the wrong time.


message 12: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d wrote: "Hello, everyone! Thank you for accepting me <3 Although I do apologize in advance because I might not be able to post my characters up right away :( It's pretty much hell month at school and I just..."

Thank you for joining! And it’s fine, it’s starting to be exam hell this month so don’t stress about the group until that’s all done! We’re happy you joined!


| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 2 comments Thank you so much <3 I'm pretty pumped to roleplay already so I might sneak in from time to time lol. It's really great that you decided to make a roleplay group revolving around the Selection; the story itself leaves so much room to play around with!


message 14: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d wrote: "Thank you so much <3 I'm pretty pumped to roleplay already so I might sneak in from time to time lol. It's really great that you decided to make a roleplay group revolving around the Selection; the..."

No problem! We’ll be happy to have you whenever you’re available, though we won’t start for a bit longer until we can get more people.

There were a few active RPs open a few years back, but basically all of them are closed now, so I thought I’d make my own! The story is a really great one, and I’m glad other people think so, too!


message 15: by Santi (new)

Santi A (santialessio) | 9 comments Mod
When do you think we should try to revamp recruitment or start roleplay?


message 16: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
Santi wrote: "When do you think we should try to revamp recruitment or start roleplay?"

Probably sometime next month, since that's when school starts to end and people will have more free time. Though, y'all are always allowed to invite people to join or give them the link!


message 17: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (last edited May 05, 2018 08:50PM) (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
I AM BACK! (if anyone cares lol)


message 18: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
We have a new member! Everyone say hi! ^^


message 19: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
I am officially out of school for the summer! If anyone wants to help with recruitment please PM me!


message 20: by Madyson, Group Mom™ (new)

Madyson (princessmuk) | 147 comments Mod
REMINDER THAT WE ARE STILL PLANNING TO DO THIS!!! IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP WITH RECRUITMENT OR MODERATION, PLEASE PM ME!


back to top