Beta Reader Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Toasha (new)

Toasha Jiordano | 9 comments Just added my book in the Author Seeking Beta section and figured I'd return the favor. So anyone looking to have something read, please let me know.

toashajiordano at hotmail .com

message 2: by M. (new)

M. Clark | 15 comments are you accepting new authors?

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (mamamegan) | 16 comments Hi there!

I saw that you are offering Beta reading services. I have a 165k contemporary fiction I am seeking betas for. It's fairly heady, sort of borders between literary fiction and southern lit with a strong love story component. It's about a man in his 30's who visits an older man in a nursing home as a volunteer and learns about his life and failures, and along the way he becomes close with him. There is also a love interest between the young man and a worker at the nursing home.

If you are interested, please message me your email address and whether you would like it in word or a pdf formatted to be readable on an ereader.

Thanks!
Megan

message 4: by C. (new)

C. Phil (cphilmoore) | 31 comments 50k coming-of-age tale set against the backdrop of NYC. A bit of romance, a bit cerebral, a bit emotional. We follow a man who has set his whole life around "checking out" at 27. When that doesn't happen, he now has to figure out how to live a life thereafter.