Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Roleplay discussion

Request > Request a Relationship

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 346 comments Mod

message 2: by Keith (CHINNY) (new)

Keith (CHINNY) Chinn | 2 comments hey, I'm Chinny, I live in Scotland, nearly 14

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 568 comments Mod
... not an actual relationship. Character relationships XD.

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Request! Request!

message 5: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Hello!

Would anyone like to make the best friend of my character Petra? The original name was going to be Cara, but any name or gender would be fine! If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love for the best friend to be very outgoing, the complete opposite of Petra.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! Would anyone like to make a human friend for Yuki (My 5 Year Old)? She's energetic, but a bit jumpy! Yuki's dragon form is so small she can actually just sit on your shoulder like a parrot would.
And maybe a friend for Alex, my 6 year old? He's a huge flirt who's frightened and embarrassed easily. His dragon form is like... the size of a puppy.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 153 comments Mod
Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "It's double the giggles & Double the Grins, and double the trouble if your blessed with twins." wrote: "Hello! Would anyone like to make a human friend for Yuki (My 5 Year Old)? She's energetic, but a bit jumpy! Yuki's dragon form is so small she can actually just sit on your shoulder like a parrot w..."

I can make one

message 8: by Alex (new)

anyone want to be friends or brother or sister to one of my characters

message 9: by Alex (new)

anyone want to be friends or brother or sister to one of my characters

message 10: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments I suppose one of my characters could be a friend as long as one of your characters is good and not like a bully. XD

message 11: by Alex (new)

none of them are

message 12: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments What do you meant by that because I'm slightly confuzzled. XD

message 13: by Alex (new)

i have three characters and none of them are bullies one is sarcastic and two are very nice check my characters and choose one k

message 14: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Ok, I believe my character could get along with the nice ones but I'll check. XD

message 15: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Luke and Phynex looked like the nice ones, am I correct? XD

message 16: by Alex (new)

Ryan wrote: "Luke and Phynex looked like the nice ones, am I correct? XD"

yeah

message 17: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Ok, I believe my character Jack can get along with them however make sure that Phynex doesn't go around Emily because she dislikes dragons. ;)

message 18: by Alex (new)

Ryan wrote: "Ok, I believe my character Jack can get along with them however make sure that Phynex doesn't go around Emily because she dislikes dragons. ;)"

okay

message 19: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments But, around Jack, he wouldn't really care but he might want to give them a piece of his tech that he made. XD

message 20: by Alex (new)

Ryan wrote: "But, around Jack, he wouldn't really care but he might want to give them a piece of his tech that he made. XD"

k

message 21: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments And he makes some cool stuff. XD

message 22: by Alex (new)

cool so now what

message 23: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Hmm, I don't know maybe one of them knocks on Jack's front door? XD

message 24: by Alex (new)

Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "No thank you."

okay anyways i really don't think i want to do the relationship of freinds with ur chara..."

yeah then i asked if u wanted to rp but u said no so i don't think that crossed my mind

message 25: by Ryan (last edited Sep 21, 2018 01:01PM) (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "No thank you."

okay anyways i really don't think i want to do the relationship of freinds ..."

Nah, I was just feeling bad for some odd reason and that's why I said no, but I would rather stick with RPing in groups if that's fine. :)

message 26: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Ryan wrote: "No thank you."

okay anyways i really don't think i want to do the relati..."

Sorry if I made a bad impression, but I won't try to offend you again, ok? :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alejandro wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "It's double the giggles & Double the Grins, and double the trouble if your blessed with twins." wrote: "Hello! Would anyone like to make a human friend for Yuki (My 5 Yea..."

I'm so sorry. I didn't see this! Does the offer still stand? XD

message 28: by amaranthine (new)

amaranthine  | 14 comments I’ve got an unfinished character named Laine, if anyone would like to make a friend, or romantic interest her?

message 29: by Alex (new)

Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Stop talking. I will win. That's... what heroes do." wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "It's double the giggles & Double the Grins, and double the trouble if your blessed with twins." wrote: "Hello! Would anyone like to make a human friend ..."

yeah

Plushie ᵀᵒᵏʸᵒᵀᵉᵈᵈʸᴮᵉᵃʳ~ (LongHaitus) i'm wheezing all the humans are males and most dragons are female XD

I need a male partner for my dragon girl, whether it be human or another dragon.
Preferably guys with temperaments, The smart intellectual type that can be a bit of a tsundere and is super responsible and kinda rude.

She will be in floating in a river so i need someone else to rescue her

message 31: by Hiruko (new)

AHEM I have a male dragon

message 32: by Alex (new)

okay i got a male one

Plushie ᵀᵒᵏʸᵒᵀᵉᵈᵈʸᴮᵉᵃʳ~ (LongHaitus) OH snap two people XD Well, who are your characters? Best boi gets to be Atsuki's savior (?) XD

message 34: by Hiruko (new)

Mine is Touma, he can be found in my character thread

message 35: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments I would also volunteer, but I'm not having the best day today...

message 36: by Alex (new)

mine is a fire dragon which can be found on my thread but I'll let Hiruko have this one he got here first

Plushie ᵀᵒᵏʸᵒᵀᵉᵈᵈʸᴮᵉᵃʳ~ (LongHaitus) Oke oke , I like Touma.

I'm gonna make another dragon girl and a male as well so im gonna be looking for relationships for those

message 38: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Plushie (TokyoTeddyBear~)東京ベアー wrote: "Oke oke , I like Touma.

I'm gonna make another dragon girl and a male as well so im gonna be looking for relationships for those"

Ok, well you can look at my characters and maybe another day or so one of them can be in one of those.

message 39: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 389 comments Ryan wrote: "Plushie (TokyoTeddyBear~)東京ベアー wrote: "Oke oke , I like Touma.

I'm gonna make another dragon girl and a male as well so im gonna be looking for relationships for those"

Ok, well you can look at ..."

Actually, I might be able to start today if you want to.

message 40: by Alex (new)

Plushie (TokyoTeddyBear~)東京ベアー wrote: "Oke oke , I like Touma.

i can do the girl one i have a fire male dragon so yeep

message 41: by Alex (new)

scipio | 平和主義 ``and i'll tell you one more thing. a real sin... can't be erased, no matter whaaaaat you do . `` - ban , nanatsu no taizai wrote: "'ve got my girl tsuki no musume, and she has three relations open ; her older brother : io ; her friend that has a huge crush on her : shasuta ; and her master : aisu purinsu

if you're interested ..."

me i am

Plushie ᵀᵒᵏʸᵒᵀᵉᵈᵈʸᴮᵉᵃʳ~ (LongHaitus) I got a new dragon guy, yuno ! Preferably want another male, but female love interest is just fine!

You guys can check him out in my thread

message 43: by Alex (new)

I just need a partner

Plushie ᵀᵒᵏʸᵒᵀᵉᵈᵈʸᴮᵉᵃʳ~ (LongHaitus) Alejandro wrote: "I just need a partner"

i can make one lol XD

message 45: by Alex (new)

Plushie (TokyoTeddyBear~)東京ベアー wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "I just need a partner"

i can make one lol XD"

k

message 46: by Alex (new)

scipio | 平和主義 ``and i'll tell you one more thing. a real sin... can't be erased, no matter whaaaaat you do . `` - ban , nanatsu no taizai wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "scipio | 平和主義 ``and i'll tell you one more thing. a real sin... can't be erased, no matter whaaaaat you do . `` - ban , nanatsu no taizai wrote: "'ve got my girl tsuki no musume, ..."

any

message 47: by Alex (new)

scipio | 平和主義 ``and i'll tell you one more thing. a real sin... can't be erased, no matter whaaaaat you do . `` - ban , nanatsu no taizai wrote: "i can describe them to you , here ya go !

io , older brother : witty , charming , lady magnet but he cares deeply for his faction and his family . he was taken by the chaos faction and is currentl..."

human or dragon

message 48: by Alex (new)

scipio | 平和主義 ``and i'll tell you one more thing. a real sin... can't be erased, no matter whaaaaat you do . `` - ban , nanatsu no taizai wrote: "io is a dragon , tsuki's brother"

would a human be good for him or would i need another dragon

message 49: by Alex (new)

scipio | 平和主義 ``and i'll tell you one more thing. a real sin... can't be erased, no matter whaaaaat you do . `` - ban , nanatsu no taizai wrote: "wdym ?

oh , i see , what i meant was for someone to adopt these characters"

ohh

message 50: by Alex (new)

Alejandro wrote: "scipio | 平和主義 ``and i'll tell you one more thing. a real sin... can't be erased, no matter whaaaaat you do . `` - ban , nanatsu no taizai wrote: "wdym ?

oh , i see , what i meant was for someone t..."

yeah i don't get it

« previous 1