Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Roleplay discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 386 (386 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 346 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YES YES YES YES YES!! OMG YES!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 13, 2018 06:35PM) (new)

My Parents: "Awww she's finally wearing that nightgown we bought her. Doesn't she look cute?"
Me: "I couldn't find anything else to wear that was comfortable. Someone stole my Pajamas! I can't find any of them. AND I HAVE 15 PAIRS OF PAJAMAS!"

message 4: by Milo (new)

Milo  I have 17 pairs. XD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I had more. But i burned them.

message 6: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Meanwhile, I can barely find a pair of gym shorts in my own locker.

message 7: by Milo (new)

Milo  Am I the only one who has exactly 27 hoodies? XD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I "LOST" MY GYM SHORTS TOO

message 9: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) I have three hoodies, four jackets, and twenty long-sleeved shirts/sweaters, does that count?

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 13, 2018 06:58PM) (new)

Aly "If we aren't supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?" wrote: "Am I the only one who has exactly 27 hoodies? XD"

I have 20 XD 6 jackets have broken zippers and 3 are from when i was like... 5.

message 11: by Milo (new)

Milo  I swear the Gym teacher is a perve. The girl's gym shorts are so short and tight. So it the shirt, and it cuts low on all of us. *shudders*

message 12: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Yuki~ "Strangers think I'm quiet. Friends think im outgoing. Best friends KNOW i'm insane." wrote: "OMG I
"LOST"
MY GYM SHORTS TOO"

I didn't lose them, they disappeared under all the deodorant and rubber bands. Every time I lose the rubber badn for my hair, that's exactly where it is. Without fail.

message 13: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Aly "If we aren't supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?" wrote: "I swear the Gym teacher is a perve. The girl's gym shorts are so short and tight. So it the shirt, and it cuts low on all of us. *shudders*"

Athletic wear my butt, am I right?

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 13, 2018 07:00PM) (new)

Ew. I hate shorts in general. The one we have is above our knees, and i swear they are too short. LIKE. I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE OUT OF MY LONG SLEEVES AND OR COSPLAY OUTFITS. THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

message 15: by Florida_Man16 (last edited Apr 13, 2018 07:03PM) (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) And it really sucks when the dress code says these things are no bueno. Seriously, so what if my jacket is covered in skulls and roses, I'm not taking it off just because ONE old fart finds it offensive.
Old fart, I find you offensive, but you ain't gonna take yourself off, are you? I know that's a horrible comparison but still.

message 16: by Milo (new)

Milo  Jon- "I am the monster under my bed." wrote: "Aly "If we aren't supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?" wrote: "I swear the Gym teacher is a perve. The girl's gym shorts are so short and tight. So it the shi..."

XD Correct.

message 17: by Milo (new)

Milo  Jon- "I am the monster under my bed." wrote: "And it really sucks when the dress code says these things are no bueno. Seriously, so what if my jacket is covered in skulls and roses, I'm not taking it off just because ONE old fart finds it offe..."

Omg. The shirt I'm currently wearing is covered in skulls and roses. *alien noises*

message 18: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) SHUT UP! I'm wearing a reaper shirt right now #IlluminatiConfirmed

message 19: by Milo (new)

Milo  DUNDUNDUHHHHH!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

My Pajama pants that are currently lost are covered in skulls. My wall as a skull drawing on it. I got a present, two skulls. They are meant to go on my bookshelf. I have at least a dozen skulls i drew in my notebook. I have one drawn on my dresser and i have a shirt with skulls and hearts on it. I used to have a model of a skull, but we ended up throwing it away because the cat had destroyed it.

message 21: by Milo (new)

Milo  Jon- "I am the monster under my bed." wrote: "SHUT UP! I'm wearing a reaper shirt right now #IlluminatiConfirmed"

Speaking of the Illuminati, me and my friend had a theory about that. It actually made sense. XD

message 22: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) THis is seriously what we're doing with our lives? Lol, jk

message 23: by Milo (new)

Milo  XD

message 24: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Yuki~ "Strangers think I'm quiet. Friends think im outgoing. Best friends KNOW i'm insane." wrote: "My Pajama pants that are currently lost are covered in skulls. My wall as a skull drawing on it. I got a present, two skulls. They are meant to go on my bookshelf. I have at least a dozen skulls i ..."

Internet safety classes tell me that you are an old man trying to kidnap me due to your liking the same things I like.

message 25: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Jk

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 13, 2018 07:11PM) (new)

I saw this skeleton once when we were visiting a relative. We were at the beach and i was digging a hole. My parents had called the police.... I wanted to take the skull home but the police wouldn't let me. They said it was "evidence"

message 27: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) What kind of skull?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Human.

message 29: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Oh. Well then I can understand where the police were coming from... I'd have asked if I could have the skull when the investigation was over.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

They still didn't give it to me. Said a child shouldn't have something like that. OK. 5 YEAR OLDS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THINGS. THEY DONT CARE. I HONESTLY STILL DONT CARE IT THAT IT WAS A DEAD MAN'S HEAD WHO WAS IN HIS MIDTHIRTIES. THE SKULL IS LIKE. OLD. IT WAS LIKE. YEARS AGO. It should have belonged to me.. i mean i found it first >:T

message 31: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) I did my chores, I earned it! :(

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I dug it up! I cleaned the skull! I took it out carefully! I kept the mean crabs away! I even made sure it was carefully taken care of when the police came!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the one who's been aspiring to be an archeologist since i was able to talk full sentences! (One years old.)

message 34: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Huh, I wanted to be a paleontologist. I was gonna have a T-Rex skull as the shade on my desklamp.

message 35: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Which, coincidentally led my love of dragons and desire to shank anyone who says dragons never existed when literally a carcass was found frozen in ice

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

XD I was always saying Paleontologist, Archeologist, and even Veterinarian since i was really young. I'd walk around the house in my little dress and say i wanted to be those things. Soon enough i added Engeneerer and doctor in there too. And soon came singer. Now it's over 40.

message 37: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Animals, skeletons, digging junk up, it's all the same, really

message 38: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 346 comments Mod
Whenever people talk about what they want to be I realize mine isn't what people would expect because everyone wants to be something professional

message 39: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Hey, my current dream is to live in a van, so don't beat yourself up

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Dude. Right now i want to be a YouTuber. XD
My parents were always expecting me to do something in the stem field. So i guess that's what influenced most of my choices as a child.

message 41: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) I never had stem. I had a class full of kids with mental and physical handicaps that I was put in because I have a form of autism known as apergers.

message 42: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) And yesterday i was suspended from school because not even two minutes from the end of a detenion I received for not taking notes, I didn't move my pencil for six seconds, Somehow six seconds of non-writing vocab is disrespectful and defiant.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

oh wow. That sounds a lot like my Ancient world History teacher. She yells at everyone (except me, because i isolate myself from everyone in the class.)

message 44: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) I watched this one girl get ISS because she wouldn't stop crying to talk to a dean, another day added every time the dean asked her to stop crying and she didn't. Literally, they are more concerned with whether or not you sit down in their office than why the hell you were up there in the first place

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

sounds terrible.

DAMN IT I NEED TO FIND SOME PANTS! I HATE WEARING THIS STUPID NIGHTGOWN. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SHORTS THAT I NEVER WEAR. I'LL BE WILLING TO WEAR THOSE RIGHT NOW.

message 46: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) I feel your pain.

message 47: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Jeez I gotta get some sleep. I woke up at four in the morning before I realized that I got a four day weekend. My parents weren't even mad. Scared the hell out of me, but I got off scott free. It's almost 11 PM over here, so goodnight

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Goodnight.

message 49: by Milo (new)

Milo  Goodnight!

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 568 comments Mod
Guess who's back and still somehow not insane!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8