Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Release Scheduled

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cricket (new)

Cricket Elleson (CricketElleson) | 2 comments After ghostwriting for others for a few years, I have finally found the confidence to write under my own name and I am preparing to release my debut romance book on April 30th. I would love to get some honest reviews for the book. Sweet Revenge & Gas Station Sushi is a quick and fun read, revolving around a young woman who has been rejected at the altar. With the help of an old acquaintance, she take revenge on her ex, thinking it will help. What happens is not what she expected and now she is playing the revenge game again, but her heart may not be in it this time.
I will have copies available for ARC readers on the 26th of March. Message me if you'd like to give it a go and thanks!

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 13 comments Hi, Cricket,

Do you have an excerpt somewhere?

Is this story in first- or third-person?

Are the POV's of both MCs used?

How old are the MCs?

Is this a RomCom? If not, which sub-genre is it in?

Is the sex steamy, explicit, erotica, fade to black, non-existent?

How long is the story?

Is the story completed in this one book?

message 3: by Cricket (new)

Cricket Elleson (CricketElleson) | 2 comments Thank you for the questions. I can use all the help offered in getting info out there on this book.

* I do not have an excerpt attached to anything at this time. (Will happily provide a sample is requested.)

*The story is written in third person and shows both points of view.

*Ruth Beirs, "Beers", is in her upper twenties and Greer Watson is her contemporary.

* I have classified this as a Romantic Cozy, due to it's size and the fact that there is no "steamy" sex shown and no "F" bombs dropped, though there is some mild cursing.

* It is Novella size falling in that 20k to 30K range. A quick fun read.

*Ruth's and Greer's story is completed in this book and it is a stand alone. I may take other characters that are on the outskirts and do their stories as well, at some time in the future, but that decision will be made on reviews.

Thanks again.