Fairy Tail discussion

Fairy Hills > Erza's Five Apartment Complex

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments In Fairy Hills.

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I thought it was five.))

Morgan floated up to Erza's window, feeling a bit guilty about how things happened. He tapped it with his knuckles.

message 3: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Wasn't it 3?))

She looked at the ceiling. She thought it was a tree clattering against the window.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) There wasn't a tree close enough to do that. Morgan sat, cross-legged in the air, and knocked again.

message 5: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Erza has an unusually large room, which is actually five rooms connected together.))

message 6: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She glanced over, then jumped out of her bed and opened the window. "What are you doing here?"

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I'm here to apologize. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. It's just... you made yourself so clear about it, and..." Morgan realized he was rambling.

message 8: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "It's fine." Where was he getting at with this? H'ed already rejected her.

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "No, it's not. I like you. A lot. I don't want us to keep going back and forth like this. I'm sorry. Let's... try," he said.

message 10: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Wait, really?" that was almost more scary than going back and forth in a circle of half loving and loathing.

message 11: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Yes, really," he said, nodding.

message 12: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Okay, fine." She wasn't exactly sure what to do. "Um, do you want to come in? If they see a guy near Fairy Hills, it's not going to be pretty."

message 13: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Aren't you the matron now?" he wondered. "But sure."

message 14: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Wait, is she?!))

"Rules are rules," she said, stepping back to let him in.

message 15: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Yes.))

Morgan stepped inside, still slightly red-faced.))

message 16: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Oh, wow.))

She made sure all the doors were locked. "shh... if the other girl's saw, it'd be a madhouse."

message 17: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Alright," he whispered, nodding. He felt kind of scandalous, like a secret mate or something.

((Still doesn't know about human terminology.))

message 18: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Lol, that's gonna be fun.))

"So... Maybe we should learn more about each other." She sat down on the bed, listening intently.

message 19: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Morgan sat next to her. "Alright," he said, nodding. "Who first?"

message 20: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "How about you?" she asked, wondering how in depth she should go.

message 21: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I suppose. I don't remember my parents, so I guess Ragnarok found me as an infant," he said. "I remember being raised by him, his scales each glittering as brightly as gemstones," he continued. "Eventually, he sent me to the other dragons, to live with and learn their magic. I finished training a year ago." He didn't have White or Shadow dragon-slaying magic yet, since Weisslogia and Skiadrum were dead.

message 22: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She nodded, then told him in depth about being a slave at the Tower of Heaven and her past with Jellal, how she'd lived with Natsu and Gray and her rivalry with Mirajane, then the more recent of her exploits with Jellal, Mystogan, and Seigran.

message 23: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Morgan didn't seem to question anything, just nodding. He told her about the first guild where he learned about language from his friend, and what his first jobs were, and when he met Gildarts and went to other countries with him.

message 24: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She talked a lot on her current friends, about Natsu's past and Gray and Lucy, about the 10,000 dragons and the Grand Magic Games.

message 25: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) After they were up to date, Morgan nodded. "Well, now what?" he wondered.

message 26: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Now... we ask questions?"

message 27: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "About what?"

message 28: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "About the stories, I guess?" she wasn't good at this, having never really gone on a date or anything of the kind.

message 29: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "It seemed pretty clear to me. You seem like an amazing person, Erza," he said, smiling.

message 30: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She blinked twice. "Really, Morgan?" She cleared her throat, having expected questions on Jellal or the specific magics or... anything.

message 31: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Sure. I don't think there's any point in asking questions that might dig up painful emotions or things you don't want to talk about, and it's clear to me that you're a very kindhearted and caring person," Morgan said, shrugging.

((My game's down for maintenance...))

message 32: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((That sucks. Which game?))

Wow. Okay, she was in love. "Okay," she said, "But how was it like, being raised by dragons?"

message 33: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Mabinogi. It's a great anime game.))

message 34: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Well, it varied. I lived with them in someplace that I don't know how to return to, but each was different. Igneel lived inside a volcano, and Grandine was on a mountain. I went to different places and environments to live and adapt to them," he said, nodding.

message 35: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Oh.))

"You must be very flexible-willed to have trained under so many dragons..."

message 36: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "It's what my father told me to do, so I did. Family's important," he said. "Oh. Right..." he murmured, realizing he'd forgotten to tell her about Acnologia.

message 37: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I wonder why you never met Natsu, Wendy, or Gajeel..."

message 38: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Well, I started training when I was their age, but you all are technically seven years older than I am. I forgot to tell you why the dragons trained me," Morgan said, solemn.

message 39: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I suppose," she agreed, "They must have left sometime around when you began training. Why did they train you?"

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I was raised and sent to Fiore to kill Acnologia," Morgan said, knowing she wouldn't react well.

message 41: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "WHAT?!" She didn't react well at all. "You'll die!"

message 42: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Morgan winced and brought his finger to his lips. The others... "Ragnarok believes in me," he said, shrugging and looking down.

message 43: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I met Acnologia," she whispered, lowering her voice significantly.

message 44: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I know," he whispered. He listened.

message 45: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "He took out Gildarts..."

message 46: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I know that, too," Morgan said. "But I can eat his attack and gain power from it, if I use the same power as before," he finished.

message 47: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "The power that nearly killed you?"

message 48: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Yes. I can figure out how to use it," he said stubbornly. He didn't want to give up on it. They were his family.

message 49: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "It overloads your magical container, Morgan."

message 50: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Then I need a bigger one," he said. Second Origin was a thing.

« previous 1 3