Silver Lunar Academy Role-play discussion

rp > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,904 (1904 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 1659 comments Mod
Sam walked into the forest with her skateboard. She put it to the ground getting ready to ride the board.

message 3: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

dashofmagic | 1254 comments Mod
Lorcan was up in a tree, throwing a shadow ball up and down. He noticed someone entering the forest. “Great” he muttered, putting the shadows away.

message 4: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (last edited Mar 21, 2018 08:18PM) (new)

She felt the breeze as she went deeper into the forest. She heard a sound and slowed down. She turned in a circle and saw a bird in a tree, she walked toward it. The bird looked unusual the beak went all the way to the top of it's head and the eyes were lower than regular bird eyes.

message 5: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

It was a girl. She was looking at the misshapen bird in the tree across from him. He sat quietly, hoping she wouldn’t notice him.

message 6: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

Sam was terrified of animals, especially birds, they were unpredictable. They could fly at you and claw your eyeballs off. That would look cool but not if it was done to me, she thought. She turned around so the bird wouldn't harm her. She saw a wheel in the grass across the path she went towards it.

message 7: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

She was coming closer to him and so he backed up a little. He saw her reaching for something on the ground, what was it? As the bird flew off he turned around again to watch her silently from the tree.

message 8: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

She heard the bird and turned to make sure it wasn't going to attack her. It flew by her, she put her hands on top of her head in case the bird pooped. When it passed she went back to getting the wheel. It was a wheel to a lego set. She put it in her pocket and went to get her skateboard but saw that it was gone.

message 9: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

While the girl had been prepocupied with whatever was on the ground, Lorcan had stolen her skateboard. It was pretty cool and looked relatively new. She hadn’t even noticed him jump down from the tree and take it. He smirked to himself.

message 10: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

((XD Even though I wrote that her skateboard was gone and I knew you were going to steal it I was still thinking, that bish.))

She looked around upset and panicking. Tom gave her that skateboard for Christmas 8 years ago. She looked around at the trees to see if the bird somehow took it, she saw an outline a of a person. "Hey!"

message 11: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

((XD so true.....oh Lorcan))

Lorcan looked down at the girl. “Yes?” He said, sounding bored. She was probably looking for her skateboard, too bad that she wasn’t going to get it back. He loomed over her.

message 12: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"You have my skateboard don't you? Give it back!" She was angry that this guy stole it and just stayed there not even stealing it properly.

message 13: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“And why should I? What do people say.....finders keepers, right?” He smirked, his eyes gleaming. Yawning, he lay back in the tree, ignoring her,

message 14: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"Yeah sure you found it so you get to keep it, it's only fair right? But, you stole from me. Here's another thing that people say, steal from me? You get hurt." She was furious now, he was enjoying this.

message 15: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Oh. Well I’m not human so I guess it doesn’t apply to me, huh?” He responded nonchantly. “And you forgot it on the ground so technically I did find it” he said, still smirking.

message 16: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

((eh, I suck at comebacks, sooooo I didn't even try))

"I didn't say you didn't find it." She began to climb the tree.

message 17: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Out of my tree” he warns, quickly rolling down the sleeves of his leather jacket so she doesn’t see the shadow tattoos on his arms.

message 18: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"You can't tell me what to do and you don't own this tree. Do you?" She continued to climb she was close to where he was.

message 19: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Actually I can” he smirks. “I boughtthis one tree from the principal, therefore, it’s mine” he says, satisfied.

message 20: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

She stopped climbing the tree and looked up at him, "You bought a tree? Why?"

message 21: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Because I can” he snapped “Now get out of my tree!” Lorcan glared.

message 22: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

She glared right back, "Fine jeez, I'm just gonna go tell the principal that you stole my skateboard and that you are being an ass about it." She began to climb down the tree.

message 23: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Go ahead” he says, not caring “You Can Tell the principal all you want, but they’ll never be able to find me” He grins

message 24: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"What? Aren't you a student here?"

message 25: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“I am, sadly” he said, giving the shortest answer possible

message 26: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"So why wouldn't they be able to find you?"

message 27: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

Lorcan glared at her “Beacause I’m very careful about not leaving tracks” he finally answered, a tone of annoyance in his voice,

message 28: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

Sam could see that he was annoyed, "Seriously? You're annoyed right now? You're the one making it harder than it has to be, just give me my skateboard and I'll leave you alone."

message 29: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

Lorcan had nothing better to do so instead he backflipped off the tree, using his acrobat training, he landed silently behind her. “Here” He said quietly, putting the skateboard on the ground.

message 30: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

She was surprised at how easily he gave up. She slowly bent down still looking at him and got her skateboard. "Um, why did you steal it in the first place if you were going to give it back?" He was taller than she expected and had great hair, she wasn't so lucky on that department since she had ears to go with it.

message 31: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Because I was bored” he said, pulling don his sleeves more and more so she couldn’t see his ......disgusting proof of the monster he was.

message 32: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

((noooo Lorcan😢))

"Bored? You stole my skateboard because you were bored?" Sam didn't wait for an answer she began to climb a tree to get away from him.

message 33: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

((He hates being a demon. His “family” told him he was a monster and after all those years he started to belive it))

“Is that not a valid reason?” He responded jumping up to a branch higher than her, hanging upside down he smirked.

message 34: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

((EVIL FAMILY 😡))

"Shut up," she said looking down to hide her smile. "Why are you still here? Didn't I say that if you gave me my skateboard I would leave you alone? I thought that was a deal on your side too."

message 35: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

((Pretty much))

“I never agreed to your deal and as I’ve said a million times, I’m bored” he said, grinning.

message 36: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"From what I remember you only said it once." She made it to the top of the tree, "Go away let me observe in peace." She shooed him away but he didn't leave, she sighed.

message 37: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“I’m not leaving, I was actually here first” he pointed out. Lorcan was enjoying annoying her.

message 38: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"Yes, but this isn't your tree, your tree is over there." She pointed at a tree a couple of trees down. "So, shoo."

message 39: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Well it isn’t your tree either, so you can’t tell me to leave” he shot back.

message 40: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"Nuggets," she turned away from him and played with the wheels of her skateboard.

message 41: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Where did you get your skateboard?” He asked cooly, still hanging upside-down.

message 42: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"From Tom, my foster dad."

message 43: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Oh, well you seem human, what are you? Werewolf? Shapeshifter?” He asked her.

message 44: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"I'm half coyote." She took out the wheel she had put in her pocket before and rolled it on her skateboard.

message 45: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“That’s new” he mused “I’ve never heard that one before, half dolphin? Yes. But half coyote? Nope” Lorcan said to nobody in particular.

message 46: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"Really? Half coyote is weirder than half dolphin?" She turned back around so that she was facing him.

message 47: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Well yeah, there are so many half-dolphin people here, and you’re the only half coyote. I’m pretty sure” he answered, cocking his head.

message 48: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

"Really? That's cool! I wanna see them!" She hasn't seen anything magical since she got there. She's seen the basics like witches and shapeshifters but never anything like half dolphins.

message 49: by dashofmagic, Chocolate forever (new)

“Then see them. There’s probably going to be one in your classes” he huffed.

message 50: by Arthur, Pretzel Lover (new)

Her excitement deflated, "Why are you such a buzzkill?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39