The Influencing Machine: Brooke Gladstone On The Media
This topic is about The Influencing Machine
March 20 Book Club

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam | 11 comments Mod
Hello, all!
Thank you so much for coming to Paradigm last night to discuss this book with me. It was a pleasure meeting all of you, and I hope to see you again in April.

Sometimes it seems like an a hour just isn't enough to full discuss the book! I felt like this book in particular was packed with ideas, for example, that we could have discussed at length or jump start more conversations.

I want the Goodreads group to be a place we can continue the conversation after each club. So I will open up a discussion board after each book if you ever feel like you have more to say or want to share links to further reading you think the group may enjoy.

To get us started, here is a link to an interview with Brooke Gladstone if you want to know more about her perspective and inspiration for writing the book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opiaa...

Thanks again!

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Cruz | 10 comments Ha! Guess I jumped the gun a bit with my previous post. Now that I know, I’ll wait next time for your post regarding the group meeting and comment within the thread. Thanks

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Cruz | 10 comments Gladstone was good in the video. She hit a lot of nice highpoints and was able to keep teasing the book while being concise and genial... almost like she’s comfortable reporting in front of a camera. lol

By the way, did you have any other thoughts on the book that we didn’t hit on or could’ve spent more time on during the meetup? I’m game for discussing here if you’d like. 😉