Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Here by Mistake: The Secret of the Niche
This topic is about Here by Mistake
Archive Self Promotion > Free eBook of YA Time Travel Adventure From July 1-31, 2014

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new) - added it

David Ciferri (goodreadscomdavid_ciferri) | 4 comments Here by Mistake: The Secret of the Niche
Here by Mistake The Secret of the Niche by David Ciferri
David Ciferri

Hi, I'm giving away FREE the eBook of my YA time travel adventure Here By Mistake: The Secret of the Niche from July 1-31, 2014.

The year is 2005. Brandon, Sarah, and Stephen, three teens from New York, are inadvertently transported to New Orleans in 1965. The South and the Sixties will never be the same!

Foreword Clarion Review: (5 Stars *****) “This debut novel about an event that tests the bounds of friendship is a suspenseful page-turner that entertains readers of all ages.”

I hope for an honest review on Goodreads or Amazon from each person who takes the eBook, but if I don't get the reviews, oh, well.

The free eBook is available through my author website: www.herebymistake.com

Please do as follows:
1) Click on "Buy The Book From The Author"
2) Select ePub (iPad, Nook) or MOBI (Kindle)
3) Specify the Promo Code: honestreview

Thank you, and happy reading!

message 2: by David (new) - added it

David Ciferri (goodreadscomdavid_ciferri) | 4 comments Here by Mistake: The Secret of the Niche Here by Mistake The Secret of the Niche by David Ciferri David Ciferri

Hi, just a reminder that my FREE eBook offer (above) ends on July 31, 2014. Many thanks!

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Here by Mistake: The Secret of the Niche (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

David Ciferri (other topics)